Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
    I think scars can be sexy. (RDA's is hot...haha!) I'd like to see some Kavan/Lorne battle scars...*drifts off into a land not fit for PG*
    Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Mmmm I'd like to see a few scars on Lorne as well.
    Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
    anyway, i think maybe a gun shot or stabbing type of scar would be nice for lorne. not too big, but there to say "i'd put my life on the line if need be", ya know..
    Okay, so far, three people agree *does a dance that she isn't kicked out from the LorneLovers*

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
      and now i've got 4 loverly scars around my ankle thanks to the 5 inch tall "attack parrot" at the wildlife sanctuary that tried to eat me.
      Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Attack Parrot????
      Don't listen OS! Reef she's right! I've seen attack parrots...heck owned one for a while (lucky I came out of the situation with all fingers intact) *laughs* Beware of those attack parrots man. They trick you, acting all sweet with 'Polly wanna cracker?'. What Polly wants is blood!

Comment

Ya know, I'll happily volunteer my services to personally search Kavan for scars...I know it's a tough, dirty job...but it's what I do for you people!
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Fantastic sig Wolvie!! Can't green ya

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
            Fantastic sig Wolvie!! Can't green ya
            Thanks JennyJ , Don't worry about greening me, it's the green thought that counts. Green someone else instead and call it "save the characters, save the kittens" jello. lol!

Spoiler:

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it Cath. Blame all those pics of Lorne and Zelenka in the Game

I think I'd like to see an Attack Parrot in full flight, with me on the otherside of bullet proof glass of course

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                Ya know, I'll happily volunteer my services to personally search Kavan for scars...I know it's a tough, dirty job...but it's what I do for you people!

Sounds like a great job.

Comment

*Wonders idly if he has an appendix scar*

I have a Caeser scar as well as the ones on my hands and arms

Comment

hmmmm i just have random scars on my hands and arms from ovens and hot fat and on my legs from football....

*offers to double check kavan for scars*
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a scar on my knee where I fell off my bike, and one on my forehead from a rather nasty run of chickenpox. Eugh, I got them in my mouth and everything
                      I have a scar below my mouth because when I was little I was on a bouncy castle and put my teeth through my lip, and one on my finger which I can't remember how I got. But no real war wounds

Comment

Comment

And some none PG ones under the cut

Spoiler:

Comment

Very nice Reef

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Very nice Reef
                              You're welcome

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X