• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOO, lovely Nici!!

Comment

My brooding Vamp!! *slurp*

Comment

No this Hitchhikers theme is from the TV series, it was used in the film, it's the banjo music from the bit where you first see the book Admittedly it wasn't the best version of Hitchhikers I've seen but I did like the knitted characters, infact I found a pattern for a Marvin the Paranoid Android, he comes to work with me sometimes and sit's by the till

Comment

A little Kavan update for y'all. I've got a friend over at my KSF message board who went to Vancouver for the convention. She said David stopped by and mentioned stuff about his movie. He also mentioned that Kavan was in Santa Monica with Paul McGillion and so they were babysitting Lucy again. hehe, too cute
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
            A little Kavan update for y'all. I've got a friend over at my KSF message board who went to Vancouver for the convention. She said David stopped by and mentioned stuff about his movie. He also mentioned that Kavan was in Santa Monica with Paul McGillion and so they were babysitting Lucy again. hehe, too cute
            *squeals*

Ugh! If only I was goin to Cali now instead of in July! Two of my favorite boys together in one state...*pouts*

Love that last picture that was posted!

*dies a little bit more*
            Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thunking before I have to leave for work...

Spoiler:

Comment

uuh nice caps!

Just finished a header and an icon from earlier this night
                Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                  Hmmm *calculates how far Santa Monica is from here* hehe!

And, to answer Purple's question, from my cell phone, I'm not sure about yours but with mine I can 'connect' to I guess its the internet? Anyway I can buy games from the Verizon store and such, I got the ring tone from one of their ring tone shops.

And to Orovingwen I love the icon! he's so baby faced

Now since Nici inspired a Kavan in uniform theme in my head here are some more!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    And to Orovingwen I love the icon! he's so baby faced
                    The cap I used was from Due East so yeah very baby face-ish *lol*

not to forget Agend Garret^^
                    Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                    Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                    If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                    "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

What's the second pic from Cathain?

Comment

Comment

Yummy pics everyone!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Not yet Lissa, I'm going to have to wait and see what happens but it's not looking good
                          I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Reef

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          What's the second pic from Cathain?
                          I've seen it before but cant remember where it was from, so i'm not help at all, but he does look very cute in it

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            No this Hitchhikers theme is from the TV series, it was used in the film, it's the banjo music from the bit where you first see the book Admittedly it wasn't the best version of Hitchhikers I've seen but I did like the knitted characters, infact I found a pattern for a Marvin the Paranoid Android, he comes to work with me sometimes and sit's by the till
                            awwww that would look so cute!!!!

im finally going home tomorrow so ill be able to watch that disk!!!!!

morning thunkers!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                              I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Reef
                              Thanks Lissa
                              Originally posted by mayogaelz
                              awwww that would look so cute!!!!

im finally going home tomorrow so ill be able to watch that disk!!!!!
                              He gets a lot of positive comments.
                              Get youself a bottle of wine and a large bar of chocolate and indulge

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
                                uuh nice caps!

Just finished a header and an icon from earlier this night
                                Love the header
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X