No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hospital hasn't actually closed YET no the Military have pulled out it's been a Naval hospital for 253 years, it even treated sailors wounded in the Battle of Trafalgar, in fact you can see HMS Victory from the sea wall

Edit I did that thing with taking a photo with the phone and setting it as WP, now got a lovely pic of Kavan in sepia

Comment

So do you know whats going on with your job yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Edit I did that thing with taking a photo with the phone and setting it as WP, now got a lovely pic of Kavan in sepia
        Lol. It's great fun!

Comment

morning everyone
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Not yet Lissa, I'm going to have to wait and see what happens but it's not looking good

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it, Reefgirl. Good chef's are hard to come by, IMO.

Comment

Unfortunatly, where I live so are good chefs jobs, most of the well paid, unseasonal one's were on the Navy bases, now they're reducing numbers and closing a lot of people are in the same boat as me

Comment

Unfortunatly, where I live so are good chefs jobs, most of the well paid, unseasonal one's were on the Navy bases, now they're reducing numbers and closing a lot of people are in the same boat as me
                    Heehee. Same boat. Navy. Lol...
                    Ahem, sorry. Serious face. *pulls serious face*
                    That's a shame about the job Reef. Hope something comes up soon

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Heehee. Same boat. Navy. Lol...
                      Ahem, sorry. Serious face. *pulls serious face*
                      That's a shame about the job Reef. Hope something comes up soon
                      I haven't lost it yet, I'm just being pessemistic but thanks anyway

Comment

*bounces in*

Hello all! Hope yall are having a spectacular day!

*bounces out*
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hi Leighanners

Comment

Hey leighanners!

Comment

Comment

I've got the theme to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy as my ringtone, it alternates with Eve of the War. I'm going to have to learn to dl pics from my comp too

On my old phone I had the sound of the Tardis taking off as my text alert, I used to get a lot of strange looks on the train, almost as many as when Sweet Child O' Mine was my ringtone
                                I Like the Sweet Child song a lot! But the Hitchhikers movie was the worst movie I'd ever seen so I don't even remember the music, LOL I'll be happy with SG1 ring tone and my son's is my wall!

Comment

Working...
                                X