Clear All

Good night!

Comment

Night!

Comment

Nighty night, I'm off to bed to get some more of this fic done

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
          This just looks like a stamp to me. And of course that makes me want stamps that look like this

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
            Ah, but Kavan is hot as a vamp! LOL

I know your fics well Reef
            Speaking of vamps, there's a new show (at least for the US, starts later this year in Canada and I'm not sure when in Europe) called Blood Ties, its on Lifetime, I've read the books (so far I'm loving the show more) anyway it films in Vancouver and I'm soooo hoping we'll see Kavan peek on, human, vamp, whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Urg, I'm writing an Lorne!Smut fic and if people keep put ideas like that in my head I'm going to have to invent a new Adult rating
              I think I got more excited about this than I should have!
              Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'm working this week so finding time to write is going to be difficult as I'm certainly not taking the laptop to work to do it like I used to but saying that I do have two days off this week so hopefully it'll be finished by the weekend

A little clue to the plot
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by Reefgirl; 19 March 2007, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                  I thought I’d be a good girl yesterday and baked to stop myself form eating lots of rubbish, so I got my weight watchers cook book out and made brownies, only 2.5 points per brownie!

Only problem is I cant stop eating them.

So I decided to make a weight watchers cheesecake today instead of eating more brownies. ....Have you guessed what happened!

*runs off to the kitchen to eat more yummy cheesecake*
                  I won't tell Weight Watchers
                  Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                  Speaking of vamps, there's a new show (at least for the US, starts later this year in Canada and I'm not sure when in Europe) called Blood Ties, its on Lifetime, I've read the books (so far I'm loving the show more) anyway it films in Vancouver and I'm soooo hoping we'll see Kavan peek on, human, vamp, whatever
                  Sounds good! He likes scifi stuff so it's possible we will see him! *crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                    This just looks like a stamp to me. And of course that makes me want stamps that look like this
                    I thought it was a prefect pose for a stamp so I just did it. Glad you like it, CN.

Comment

You know...I don't usually pay Lorne enough attention but I must say I kinda wandered in here feelin a little bored and he's doing the whole smouldering thing quite nicely...you know the whole thing with the lowered dark eyes?
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Sounds good! He likes scifi stuff so it's possible we will see him! *crosses fingers*
                        Purple! your here...then your there...what are you...omnipresent? lol talk about multitasking
                        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Comment

Welcome telpethoniel and you're right he does do the whole dark-smoldering thing well

Blow number 1 to the fic writing schedule - My boss has just called and told me I have to work late to babysit the drain cleaners. The drains have blocked and are threatening to burst so we can't use any water, wash up, cook with steamers *Snort* *Giggle* Oh dear I'm so sad *Cough* I am trying to be sincere about this *Giggle*

Laughing down the phone when my boss told me and me saying "So it's salad all round then" didn't help matters, so I'll be stuck at work, twiddling my thumbs as I can't cook anything and I can't take my laptop and finish the fic *Sigh* Sod's Law is at work again

Comment

Thanks, but the scales don’t lie!

Morning everyone!

Comment

Morning Lissa.. Night here.. feels werid saying good morning when its dark
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X