ahhh im sorrry
    dont be im not lol!!!
    sigpic

Comment

ok then then im not
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Last ones for now, as I think we've had enough of Blade, although I could be proved wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          This one is my current favorite
          That pic tells everything

Comment

Believe it or not, it doesn't, it's not what you think but that's what imaginations are for

Comment

I'm sorry I am too tired....

Comment

First, welcome leighanners!!! I missed your post last night I'm so sorry!

And Yay! For the LorneLovers who saw Blade for the first time! The ending is a heartbreaker for any Kavan fan but oh, it was worth it to see him as a vamp

And finally, to Mayo, who's probably tired from ducking flying objects - one of Reef's caps (which btw were fantastic Reef!), the third one down, OMG as much as I'm a fan of Kavan that one just makes me laugh!

Kavan Alert!!!

This weekend on the Hallmark Channel (at least for the US LorneLovers) on Saturday the 17th, there will be an airing of Talking to Heaven (aka Living with the Dead)!!

Some caps from the film:

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Last ones for now, as I think we've had enough of Blade, although I could be proved wrong
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't think one can have too much of that! haha!

Hey Cathain Nottingham! Don't sweat it! I just rolled in here last night and decided I might take up residence. I've always loved Lorne on SGA, I just haven't made it around here yet. So here I am.
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Glad you liked the pics Cath and feel free to snerch for your PB, Have fun here Leighanners we do

Comment

Oh yes. I do believe yall do! And I'm so not knowing what to do with myself in here!
                      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        Oh yes. I do believe yall do! And I'm so not knowing what to do with myself in here!
                        Do what the rest of us do, Drool, Post pics (the sexier the better) make lewd (well as lewd as you can get on a PG forum) comments and generally have fun.

As it's wednesday and I'm assuming it's whumping day, get a load of these

Comment

Whumped caps!

Its taken all morning to get onto GW! Stupid work.

Can i have some more whumped caps please

Comment

I haven't anymore Blade whumping (Apart from the Squicky ones from yesterday) So have a couple from No Mans Land

By the Way what did you think of the last ever SG-1, In My Opinion
                            Spoiler:
                            it was a bit of a let down, not in an X Files way but still a bit, I don't know, I guess I was expecting something big, I did enjoy the Creedence Clearwater/John Fogerty song, that was a really smart piece of arrangement

And one from Conversion
                            Last edited by Reefgirl; 14 March 2007, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Woohoo!!!!!!!

Thanks reef!

I like whumped Lorne

Not so keen on dead

Comment

morning thunkers
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X