No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We assumed they were RAF guy's cos the guy who's stag it was, was called Bomber, they were definatly Military you could tell by the hair

Comment

*is jealous of Reef*

Comment

No need ff we were leaving as they were coming in, anyway I had my other half with me so I had to behave, I think if it had been all girls we would have had another drink and seen what happened

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow View Post
          Have they mentioned Lorne's name Evan yet on any episode????
          Nope, not yet! If they did, it got cut in editing.

Comment

Have they mentioned Lorne's name Evan yet on any episode????
            Sadly no!

And as for the PB account, I decided to renew it. There's been so much work put into it I don't want to lose it all. And to answer your question Arctic - before I paid I attempted several PB but I found it to be too difficult. Honestly I thought more people used it but it seems like people just steal the pictures out of it and then load on their own PB.

Comment

I'm glad you renewed it Kate. I think it serves a great purpose to advance Kavan's carreer and that is what we want to do right? Support him.

My view of sharing pictures is not that people steal but rather that you give them freely for them to take. If you post it on a public forum then it is assumed that you intend it to be taken and enjoyed by all. I would never cap a show and show them if I intended to keep them for myself. Did you check the site to see how many hits a month you are getting? I think it's cool to share him and get him more fans. I get 8000 or more hits a month on my PB and I'm happy about that.

I will load more of the caps you need for Intensity, Blade and First Wave (sorry, thought I gave you all mine).

Comment

hello everyone!
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Morning ab
                  Good news on the PB (even though I don't use it) Cath

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    50 RAF guys???? Ooh, lucky you. I have a thing for pilots...
                    Really?

Cool, I know a whole base of Navy pilots!!!! Silly ones of course....

They get mad at me because I shoot better than them and I'm only 15..........so that doesn't exactly reflect well with the bossess, having being constantly beaten by a kid.......

I'm close friend with one of the lead pilots and he takes me flying when I come on to base, which is really cool!!!!!!

And believe it or not, they've got a whole paintball court!!!!! And I almost always win!!!! Only because they keep shooting the air above me.......guess the height difference can really mess ya up....

By the way, I saw the ep First Strike.....the season 3 finale of Atlantis......and boy was it REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!

And Lorne is in it!!!! SQUEEE!!!!!!! He looked good!!!!

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

We don't get many Navy Pilots around here any more, the odd few if either the Illustrious, Ark Royal or Invincible is in port or the occasional helicopter pilot, the pilots moved out when HMS Daedalus closed

First Strike Spoiler Pic
                      Spoiler:

Sunday Spoiler Pic
                      Spoiler:

The Ark Spoiler Pics
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Reefgirl; 04 March 2007, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I love the last pic reef! very yummy

Comment

Really?

Cool, I know a whole base of Navy pilots!!!! Silly ones of course....

They get mad at me because I shoot better than them and I'm only 15..........so that doesn't exactly reflect well with the bossess, having being constantly beaten by a kid.......

I'm close friend with one of the lead pilots and he takes me flying when I come on to base, which is really cool!!!!!!

And believe it or not, they've got a whole paintball court!!!!! And I almost always win!!!! Only because they keep shooting the air above me.......guess the height difference can really mess ya up....
                          *is incredibly jealous*

Comment

Loverly pics ladies *melts into a pufddle of goo*
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

In a couple of days I'll have a few more Condemned pics

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                First Strike Spoiler Pic
                                Spoiler:
                                Notice how the patch on his flight suit reads the Daedalus.........hm......shouldn't it be the Apollo??

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Working...
                                X