No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got all excited that The Game was on tonight, then i remembered it was Tuesday and not Wednesday

But i get SG1 and Battlestar Galactica tonight so its not that bad i guess.

The Game Caps (to keep me going for another day)

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        I agree, with all that rain in NQ is not even being catched! its just going to waste!

OT: Lorney Lorney hes our man....
        Yeah i know, oh and the QLD gov has started a new adds campaign on all the new work they started on the new 'Queensland Water Plan' my dad laughed at that one like the one line 'looking into the future' hmmm something they should have done 10 years ago now Brisbane is going to run out of water in 10 months with water projects not expected to be completed for another 12 months and with most of them already 6 months behind thank god we have a free media service here or we'd never see past all the lies the government tries to shove down our throats..

on happier notes i get to see First Strike tonight YAY!!

Comment

Comment

Couple more Game caps
            Spoiler:

Comment

First Strike Spoilers
              Spoiler:
              It looks like Lorne won't be in at least the first few episodes until Atlantis re-establishes contact with Earth, hes currently on the Apollo, Atlantis is gonna be different until they do re-establish communication because most of the Atlantis personnel are on the Apollo atm

Comment

Ah-ha
                Spoiler:
                I'm assuming Kavan has another season in 4400 then

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  Ah-ha
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm assuming Kavan has another season in 4400 then
                  Thats what i'm hoping!

Comment

Hey peeps! Some caps I made from Battlestar Galactica a while back. Spoielr for size.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ooo, those are nice firefly. My site needs some like that .. hehe ... let me know if you could help me out
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey Nici, please feel free to use my caps, I don't mind one bit. The only problem I have is I only have BSG and SGA season 2 dvds of Kavan, and I don't know how to cap from something like Windows Media Player. But I have no problems with you using any! Lemme know if there's something specific you want and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Man, today sucked. Oh well.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Maybe a little profile will help

Comment

Hey everyone I just wanted to peek in and say hopefully I'll have caps of 'First Strike' tomorrow!!!

Spoiler:
                              We find they've named the chevron guy 'Chuck' but still no Lorne first name!!!

Comment

haha omg that's great
                                thanks for the headsup Cathain
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X