No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunatly my holidays are tied this year unless the con is on one of my weeks off usually they clash with the shows I attend at Olympia and Alexandra Palace. Maybe they'll do a con in Bournemouth, Southampton or Portsmouth. Bon Jovi and Billy Joel managed to get this far South so it shouldn't be too hard to get a con down here

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Unfortunatly my holidays are tied this year unless the con is on one of my weeks off usually they clash with the shows I attend at Olympia and Alexandra Palace. Maybe they'll do a con in Bournemouth, Southampton or Portsmouth. Bon Jovi and Billy Joel managed to get this far South so it shouldn't be too hard to get a con down here
      LFCC's planned for early September.

Comment

How early is early? My birthday is in September

Comment

How early is early? My birthday is in September
          The exact date hasn't been set yet.

Comment

There is no way that I can get through this entire thread, for the one answer that I'm looking for...does Lorne have the ATA gene?
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              There is no way that I can get through this entire thread, for the one answer that I'm looking for...does Lorne have the ATA gene?
              I'm pretty sure he does, because
              Spoiler:
              in Coup D'Etat, all the wanted posters are of people who have the ATA gene and Lorne's team have been taken, remember? so I think maybe he does, yeah.

Comment

He also flies the puddle jumper in at least on episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                  The exact date hasn't been set yet.
                  Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                    I shall let you know when it is, since I'll probably be crewing it

Comment

It depends where it is, London I can do, Manchester I can't, too far

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
                        Yes yes ... I would love to meet Kavan. One day he shall meet his webmistress haha
                        as i quickly read through this, it came out so wrong in my head! haha.. and yes Nici, you do deserve to meet him, especially with all the hard work u've put into KSF.com *hugs*
                        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

It depends where it is, London I can do, Manchester I can't, too far
                          LFCC = London Film and Comic Convention

Comment

Not too bad, still depends a lot on circumstances, if my ex gets his finger out I could use it as an excuse to celebrate my divorce

Comment

Squee! I finally got my photos back from Collectormania GMex back in November (I didn't finish the film for ages!). So I figured I'd post this one in here, since Kavan looks adorable in it. (Too big for the thread maybe? Eh. The link is there. )
                              Sweet! Thanks for sharing.
                              I'm pretty sure he does, because
                              Spoiler:
                              in Coup D'Etat, all the wanted posters are of people who have the ATA gene and Lorne's team have been taken, remember? so I think maybe he does, yeah.
                              Yes, he flys Weir in the puddle jumper in Condemned.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
                                Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Yes, he flys Weir in the puddle jumper in Condemned.
                                Of course, I forgot about Condemned. And you're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X