No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to know you all miss me.. great find on the con pics Nici! and thanx for the inspiration Llyrellin... though its more like a distraction (not like i don't have enough of those. got a test tomorrow, and i've been making icons instead of studying) ah well, anyway, be seeing/talking to you gals again soon enough i guess
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
      hey gals, just wanted to let you all know i haven't dropped off the edge of the earth, just got way too much school work. does anyone know how hard it is to be a junior.. was the hardest year of HS and now is turning into the hardest year of college.. oy.. i can't even enjoy thanksgiving break, got 2 papers and 2 presentations to work on. and my mom and sis are going to the beach w/out me (but i'll get the spend the week with my dog who's missing me much).. anyway, once we start getting the new eppies i'll try to drop in more often. *HUGS*
      Thanks for letting us know you are OK. RL happens, understood! All 5 years of college was hard for me. I wrote over 100 pages in my Shakespear class alone my freashman year! LOL you can do it!

Comment

Make my 2 years of Cooking look a bit lightweight, All the best for tomorrow OS

Comment

Yeah, I love that '007' photo too Reefgirl!
          And to everybody -- you're welcome. Just doing what I do. lol
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Yay welcome 'home' OS! I've run into the same school problem myself!

And I dunno Nici and Reefgirl - that "big one" picture is pretty good too

Comment

Originally posted by Nici View Post
              I found some Dutch Starcon photos. Some awesome shots this guy took! Check them out -- http://www.asickpuppy.com/DSC2.htm
              Thanks Nici, i dont know what we would do without you

Comment

Comment

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!

Counting down the hours till home time, then off to a family wedding this weekend so busy busy for me

Lets have some pretty to make the day go quicker!

Comment

How about this

Comment

PB is not working!!!!!!!!

You got any more to keep me going

Comment

Found on ebay this morning:

They look like they are from DragonCon. Oh yes, and I've already placed a bid for them. heh, yeah ...
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

PB back!!!!!

Comment

More Dutch Starcon photos
                            http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0Con/?start=20
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Blimey they'll flog anything on ebay

Comment

Wow, Nici’s really spoiling us today

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X