No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have any new goodness of Lorne, but here are a few of Kavan in Flower Child:

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Don't have any new goodness of Lorne, but here are a few of Kavan in Flower Child:

Lemme guess, that's where he dies horribly? I know, I've been watching too many war movies...They always get shot in the head right at that moment.

Comment

LOL! Yep, this is the one where he gets eaten by the plant. Shame on him for wandering into a strange apartment and investigating the mysterious glow in the closet. Poor guy was TRYING to do the right thing but then, aren't they all? *sigh*

Comment

*sigh* He looks so sweet and wholesome. And he has wonderfully expressive eyebrows. LOL!

Kavan is soooo on my wishlist of people to meet!
          That's some cool wishlist Shadow. You already met Bow and have become my hero! If you meet Kavan it might push me too far and I may turn on you! *growl* LOL jk

Comment

The plot is thickening up rather nicely. More details later.
            Now you are just being mean! Are you ever gonna give us more than a tease?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              Now you are just being mean! Are you ever gonna give us more than a tease?
              LOL! There are a few hints around the board, but once I have something substantial, I'll let you all in on the "secret".

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
                Very nice Cathain, can't wait to see what happens!! you have been working overtime on the pics. I had to bring out the buckets for drool
                Me too Kate! Thanks for the pics and the story!! Double thunk-a-licious!

Comment

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/FC01.jpg

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/FC02.jpg
                  These are new Shadow, even though not stargate. You did good!

Comment

Our protector, anything for his babes!

Quick on his feet to protect his team!

Comment

LOL! Yep, this is the one where he gets eaten by the plant. Shame on him for wandering into a strange apartment and investigating the mysterious glow in the closet. Poor guy was TRYING to do the right thing but then, aren't they all? *sigh*
                      Poor Kavan! At least he plays the good guy!

Comment

LOL! There are a few hints around the board, but once I have something substantial, I'll let you all in on the "secret".
                        Patience will have to do for now then.

Comment

Hehe, he gets eaten by a plant. Poor guy, let's hope Lorne gets to avoid that fate.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Hehe, he gets eaten by a plant. Poor guy, let's hope Lorne gets to avoid that fate.
                            lets hope indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              Some terrible guys played a real nasty joke on me so I'm feeling really done. Girls, I seriously need some Lorne pics to cheer me up.
                              Awww! I'd give you green but I can't ((((((((((()))))))))))

Comment

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/FC01.jpg

http://shadowmaat.250free.com/Lorne/FC02.jpg
                                Ooooh very nice - but again with the plants! Poor Marcus!

Comment

Working...
                                X