No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a friendly reminder that Kavan's episode of Blade: The Series will be reairing next Sunday (9/10) on SpikeTV at 3PM (central)

sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

And a note to lissa, it seems that Kavan will be in at least the next 3, maybe 4 episodes of 4400 on Sky

Comment

What was I doing on page 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          What people don't realize about Gordon Ramsey is Chef's really are like that, I've thrown my fair share of tantrums in a kitchen. I think it the Sheppard/Teyla shippers that are out to get me (Paranoid or what) more than the Sheppard fans, although I have been pretty mean to him in this particular story, spooky or what, a couple of days ago I found out I have an ancestor called John Sheppard
          funny coincidence....

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
            What people don't realize about Gordon Ramsey is Chef's really are like that, I've thrown my fair share of tantrums in a kitchen. I think it the Sheppard/Teyla shippers that are out to get me (Paranoid or what) more than the Sheppard fans, although I have been pretty mean to him in this particular story, spooky or what, a couple of days ago I found out I have an ancestor called John Sheppard
            Originally posted by purpletoo1
            funny coincidence....
            I also have a John Shepard (spelled with one p instead 2).

Comment

I only noticed when my mum handed me a bunch of paperwork she wanted shredding, she's into family history and all that jazz

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I also have a John Shepard (spelled with one p instead 2).

Spoiler:
                Must be rather common...funny

Last edited by purpletoo1; 03 September 2006, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I have a feeling Kavan's going to be one of the many actors I never meet. Especially since I'm kinda dropping out of the whole SG con thing. He needs to get into another show I can get hooked on. One with conventions...
                  Eureka... um does the 4400 have conventions? I'm still holding out hope that he'll return to BSG as a cylon (it could work).

Comment

Supernatural. Get him as a recurring on Supernatural. I'd go to a con for that. Double the hotness- Kavan AND Jensen.

Or move him across the pond so he can be on Doctor Who and/or Torchwood.

Dunno if Eureka will ever be a conventiony sort of show, but if it ever happens, they'll be WEIRD, so I'll be there. And I think Kavan could have a lot of fun on a show like that. Flex his comedic muscles.

Comment

gah!! omg.. life sux.. ok, so my compy totally got fracked up by spyware, and i had to re-install windows. which means, i've lost EVERYTHING... while yes there are many things that i could care less about, but i lost all my pics! thank goodness for our loverly PB account or i'd be balling my eyes out. besides i've done enough crying since i had to put my cat down the other day, yeah its been a bad week, and thats not even half of it.. anyway, all the loverly caps from purple and the loverly motivational posters from shadow have cheered me up a bit.. *insert cute huggle smiley here* yes, i have to get my smiley prog back too.. gah! well, i guess things can only get better, right?
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Poor baby! Don't you have a photo bucket account that holds your pictures and smilies too? Back up all the pics on cd this time honey. And get some anti-spy wear. If there is anything you want let me know and I will give them back to you. (((OS)))...

Comment

well, long story short. it has something to do with my schools network. i got a virus the first week of school last year too, but i was able to fix that. this time i had to take it to the pros, and they wiped the spyware out, and left eveything else up to me. good thing i know computers pretty well. the worst thing is, i was debating about getting a memory stick to transfer all my stuff to, and then this happened. so looks like i will be investing in a mem stick, and uploading more than normal stuff to PB. i just went out to best buy and bought all the McAfee products tht i could, and a friend sent me Ad-aware with Ad-watch, so i think i'm protected as good as i can be now.

as for pics, i've still got alot of other things that take presidence to put on my poor computer. (these incluse napster and mac fireworks. what i need music, and a graphics program, they're important to me ) but once my compy is all better i might drop u a line, thanx purple
                          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

No prob. But just to let everyone know that if you have sbc yahoo, you get all the anti virus/spy softweare free. It can get expensive buying all that stuff good luck honey.

Comment

Aw, poor OS. Hope your compy gets set up in no time! Well, this must be the week of losing things, because yesterday I lost the memory stick with the 4000 word chapter for my Lornefic on it...tear. So I wouldn't go putting all your stuff in one stick, either. Myeh. My loss pales in comparison to OS...all those pictures....poor thing.
                              Well...perhaps this will make your day a bit better?

It certainly did mine....

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

memory sticks are too small, go with cds!

Last edited by purpletoo1; 03 September 2006, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X