• Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh oh lol, shephard fans vs. the lorne fans. but we'll win
    In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      Hmm not sure about that Todd English bloke as a Kavan lookalike or as a chef. As chef's go you can't beat Gordon Ramsey, a real chef who shouts, screams, swears and throws things at people . I think I've pi$$ed off off the Sheppard fangirls at ff.net with my Lorne fic as I've cast him as the bad guy *Evil grin*

Anyway enough of my rambling, back to the pics
      Spoiler:

LOL, ramsey is funny...mean, but funny. The Shep fans will get over it, please! I'm a Shep fan too and it doesn't bother me.

Comment

lol i was just joking, im a shep fan too!
        In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

I wasn't refering to your comment, but I wouldn't like to see anymore animosity in this forum for sure. To many childish wars I knew you were joking hon.

Comment

What's this with Kavan Smith at Dragon Con?? When did that happen?! Where's that being held and why did I not stay longer in America??!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              What's this with Kavan Smith at Dragon Con?? When did that happen?! Where's that being held and why did I not stay longer in America??!
              It's happening right now in... Atlanta? Somewere in the southern US. It kills me that I can't be there since I'm on the East Coast, but I'm not quite ready to quit my job yet and Labor Day Weekend is the ugliest weekend of the entire year at work. Hell, the whole week before and after are a flat-out nightmare.

Hope Kavan's having fun. Shame none of us could be there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                It's happening right now in... Atlanta? Somewere in the southern US. It kills me that I can't be there since I'm on the East Coast, but I'm not quite ready to quit my job yet and Labor Day Weekend is the ugliest weekend of the entire year at work. Hell, the whole week before and after are a flat-out nightmare.

Hope Kavan's having fun. Shame none of us could be there for him.
                This is his first con? And he has another one in England in November? Damn, can't he get a little closer to my side of the world? *wills him to come to Sydney*

I just found out cause someone on LJ shared a shuttle ride with him.

Comment

Oh how cool!!
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com
                  Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

*cries*

And I'm gonna miss the England con, too. Which is quite a bit further away but still theoretically accessible. *sigh*

I have a feeling Kavan's going to be one of the many actors I never meet. Especially since I'm kinda dropping out of the whole SG con thing. He needs to get into another show I can get hooked on. One with conventions...

Comment

This is his first con? And he has another one in England in November? Damn, can't he get a little closer to my side of the world? *wills him to come to Sydney*

jealous jealous jealous! I am so sad that non of us could be there for him...

But look at is this way, he will get many more Lorne fans with his charm and good looks! We should see a few more newbies soon! ...I hope

Comment

Aww ... I hate sharing ... LOL! just kidding
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Or should that be Kavan?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Or should that be Kavan?
                            *laughs* At the rate he's going, it's probably Kavan!

Comment

I'm happy for him to have all that work. I hope some of it is reserved for SGA!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                LOL, ramsey is funny...mean, but funny. The Shep fans will get over it, please! I'm a Shep fan too and it doesn't bother me.
                                What people don't realize about Gordon Ramsey is Chef's really are like that, I've thrown my fair share of tantrums in a kitchen. I think it the Sheppard/Teyla shippers that are out to get me (Paranoid or what) more than the Sheppard fans, although I have been pretty mean to him in this particular story, spooky or what, a couple of days ago I found out I have an ancestor called John Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                                X