Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    Ooo, lissa, that's a great new sig
    Thanks Nici, would love to take the credit for it but *E*K*R* made it for me. All I did was name the three people I wanted in it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Ooo, lissa, that's a great new sig
      Yeah, I've been admiring it all day!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
        Sorry to hear he isn’t in it purple. You have just saved anyone else from sitting through it for no reason. Unless it was good even without Kavan. (Not as good as it would have been if it had him in it)
        It was good as far as OL eps go. But I'm glad Kavan wasn't in it cuz it would have been another slotter show for him ...everyone bites it! LOL

Comment

love the new sig Lissa! EKR did a great job for ya!
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

hehe, made myself a new signature

I'm such a sucker for your eyes
            They permanently paralyze
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

sweet, he does have great eyes!!

Comment

Comment

My daughter's got the same baby blues

Comment

Thanks purple!

And just a reminder the 4400 marathon is going on now. Of course, I have to wait until the last hour to see the episode I didn't catch last week but hey, I'm not complaining. hehe I'm guessing Kavan will probably be in the season finale too ... but don't take my word on it LOL
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

hallo everybody. believe it or not.....i didnt know about these thunk threads until last night lol. just wanted to say hi and i love this thread!
                      In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Ra's Mom

Comment

*squee* So many purdy sigs! First Lissa and now Nici! (BTW - Haven't forgotten the caps)

And welcome to the LorneLover hideout Ra's Mom!!

Comment

lornelover hideout lmao
                            In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

awesome new sig Nici! and gaah!! i had move-in today for school, and we have a hall meeting at 9.. stupid RAs! i'm still in the midst of unpacking, but i'm nearly done.. grr, maybe i can atleast catch the ep of 4400 i skipped, er missed, last week..
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Check out the "On The Set Tour" for The 4400 and catch a quick shot of Kavan! It's funny ... The 4400 creator and executive producer Scott Peters is giving the tour and walks by Kavan who is sitting there chatting with the crew and you see Kavan point and say "table lamp". LOL! It makes no sense but it's funny

That was the best I could do for caps ... I watched it like 5 times that little spot hehe

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the...tor/index.html
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X