No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the scan and went WTF? *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      I am scepitcal about that statement because they didn't document their source. Who said it? Where did they get their info????

Comment

Purple, you're probably in denial, we understand, but there was an official anouncement by SciFi. Usually GateWorld is right about everything they post.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 22 August 2006, 09:30 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

What I do not like is those dumb TV Ad inserts the sci fi channel displays on the bottom of the screen when your watching SG-1!! and other programs. The ads take up a big chunk of the screen. And alot of them have sound. Those ads are just annoying and very distracting! Save them for the commercials! You can complain to Sci Fi, when you contact them by telephone. And you will get your voice in by contacting them by phone.

I called NBC Universal (NBC Universal owns the Sci Fi channel) and spoke with customer service and then I was directed to the Sci Fi channel's costumer service. You will be speaking with actually people when you call nbc universal and the the sci fi channel.

The NBC Universal customer service telephone number is 1-818-777-1000
          The phone number is not toll free. You can only contact the Sci Fi channel by phone through NBC Universal.
          Last edited by roseblue; 22 August 2006, 09:26 PM.

Comment

If I didn't know any better I'd call this SPAM though SPAM for a good cause.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Purple, you're probably in denial, we understand, but there was an official anouncement by SciFi. Usually GateWorld is right about everything they post.
              Gate, you missed the conversation between Shadow and I. I'm not talking about the cancelation. I'm talking about sg1 cast going to Atlantis...the article Shadow posted (linked) did not document where they got their information from for that part of their story. They just made the statement like it was fact without giving their source. I would like to know who told them that cast members/characters from sg1 were going to SGA, ie. writers, producers, network executives...who said it?

Comment

Originally posted by roseblue
                What I do not like is those dumb TV Ad inserts the sci fi channel displays on the bottom of the screen when your watching SG-1!! and other programs. The ads take up a big chunk of the screen. And alot of them have sound. Those ads are just annoying and very distracting! Save them for the commercials! You can complain to Sci Fi, when you contact them by telephone. And you will get your voice in by contacting them by phone.

I called NBC Universal (NBC Universal owns the Sci Fi channel) and spoke with customer service and then I was directed to the Sci Fi channel's costumer service. You will be speaking with actually people when you call nbc universal and the the sci fi channel.

The NBC Universal customer service telephone number is 1-818-777-1000
                The phone number is not toll free. You can only contact the Sci Fi channel by phone through NBC Universal.
                Its nice to have phone numbers to the studios. I think posting this on all the threads is a good idea and I don't consider it spam...... We are at war with Skiffy for taking away something we love. If you didn't love sg1 then just ignore this, no biggy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the scan and went WTF? *laughs*
                  No, you were right Kate. They screwed that up big time!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    Gate, you missed the conversation between Shadow and I. I'm not talking about the cancelation. I'm talking about sg1 cast going to Atlantis...the article Shadow posted (linked) did not document where they got their information from for that part of their story. They just made the statement like it was fact without giving their source. I would like to know who told them that cast members/characters from sg1 were going to SGA, ie. writers, producers, network executives...who said it?
                    Oh. Sorry for the misunderstanding purple. I seem to be doing that a lot tonight. *headdesk*

Spoiler:

Comment

*facedesk* I was. I haven't even looked at spoilers let along episode titles this entire season. Now I feel stupid for not catching that. *facedesk*
                      That went over my head too Gate. I don't read spoilers generally so I had no idea there was an ep called "Sunday" lol...

Comment

Oh. Sorry for the misunderstanding purple. I seem to be doing that a lot tonight. *headdesk*
                        Heee, it happens ....but you are right, I am going through all the stages of mourning at this point and denial is one of them I'm just so happy that Atlantis is going on to season 4! yippie kiyae!!! Now lets see more of Major Hottie!! or Major Dimples!! or Marcus!!

Comment

Here's a link to the post about SG-1 characters on Atlantis, but since it isn't in direct quotes, you'll probably still doubt it.

I'm not a scare-monger, you know, and I kinda resent the implication that I'm deliberately trying to mislead folks.

Comment

A nice little write-up about the Blade: The Series episode Kavan showed up in http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/08/17/bl...-of-the-screw/ ... I'll just put the good stuff here

(S01E08) Turns out the purebloods aren't all child vampires anyway, as another one show up this week: Alex. He is played by Kavan Smith, who's now the hardest working man on cable original scifi television, as he also plays Major Lorne on Stargate Atlantis and Agent Garrity on The 4400.
                            hehe
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Comment

You sure that's Lorne?

Comment

Working...
                                X