No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, okay. Thanks Nici . Hmm...I miss Lorne as well. Hope he gets here before 2007....*crosses fingers*.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
        Oh, okay. Thanks Nici . Hmm...I miss Lorne as well. Hope he gets here before 2007....*crosses fingers*.
        Maybe he helps saves Sheppard's butt again in "Common Ground".

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

he is the butt saver! LOL *closes eyes, makes wish for him to save my butt*

...and you are welcome Llyrellin....

Comment

KSF.com now has over 1,000 photos (including the artwork) !!
            And I still have loads more to add. hehe
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Congrats, Nici! KSF is looking great so far, and I can't wait to see more uploads; exciting stuff. Well done!
              Honestly, though, I'd be really happy if he saved any part of me...butt or not. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                KSF.com now has over 1,000 photos (including the artwork) !!
                And I still have loads more to add. hehe
                Cool! That's great, I hope you are getting lots of hits...did you submit an email to him to be the official fan site yet?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  did you submit an email to him to be the official fan site yet?
                  And would you happen to know just how to do that? j/k Actually, no I have not ... one of these days maybe
                  sigpic
                  KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

I hope to get an address out of that interview that was supposed to happen on that other forum. Has anyone heard how that went and when they will post it?

Comment

glad u guys like my new sig, thanx Cath and Purple! can u tell i was bored?

gah, to watch 4400 in a few to get our usually 20 second Kavan fix, or to keep up with my Farscape S1 marathon?! decisions, decisions? its not fair...
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

You're welcome OS...You have to watch Kavan unless you record cuz Ben is on DVD for you anytime

Comment

Nici if you need any help with KSF.com let me know okay? And I haven't heard anything on the interview Purple.

Comment

Thanks, glad I didn't miss it. I'll send them an email and ask if it was done.

Comment

Heeeyyy.... Garrity's in the opening minutes of 4400 for a change! Bit of a heart-stopping moment at first, I must say....

And technically it isn't over yet.

Comment

Ooo, don't tell, don't tell! I'll have to wait until next Sunday at my usual rerun screening hehe!
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X