Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Llyrellin
    Nici...you're my hero - err, shero. . That pic is squeelicious.
    LOL, Shero? That is the first time I've heard that!

Comment

Kav was in the ep but once again it was a throw-away scene towards the end and he only had a line or so of dialogue.

What HAS he been doing with himself if he's missing Atlantis and barely in 4400?

Oh, and that ep of Blade.

Comment

Thanks, now I don't have to watch the whole thing....still not caught up with S2

Comment

And, a nice little 'two-fer'.....

*drools*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Nice pics all

Comment

Hey guys.

I run an Atlantis roleplaying group called *Pegasus GAlaxy Roleplaying* and we desperately need a new person to play Major Lorne.
              He is currently part of a major storyline so he is desperately needed.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pegasu...y-roleplaying/
              The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Ooo, I'd do him! (har har) I've never done roleplaying before though so I don't know if I'd be any good.
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I'd do him too! LOL Nici, you beat me to it! But I don't do role play...so you should go for it!

Comment

Well if you're still looking Shelma I play Marcus on *counts* Two or three other RPs right now. Let me know

Comment

Kavan TV Alert!

Just got this lovely reminder from Lifetime:

The movie(s) you asked to be reminded about are airing today on LMN! Check your local listings for channel numbers.

Title: The Other Mother: A Moment of Truth Movie
                      Channel: Lifetime Movie Network
                      Airdate: 08/15/2006 08:00 PM EST

Synopsis:
                      Carol Schaefer has had a really rough time lately. She's just gotten a divorce, been struggling to raise her two young boys and had a close cancer call too. All these dramas have made Carol want to look for the baby she gave up 18 years ago. Follow her emotional journey trying to find her long-lost child. This true story is based on Carole Shaefer's book.

Starring:
                      Cameron Bancroft, Frances Fisher
                      Kavan's character is named Chris and plays Carol's boyfriend. I'll make sure to tape it and get some OK caps (remember my LMN caps are usually tiny)

Here's an article about the filming of the movie: http://library.adoption.com/birthmot...cle/630/1.html

From reading that website, Kavan's part will most likely be at the beginning or in flashbacks.
                      Last edited by Nici; 15 August 2006, 04:40 AM.
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Rescuing from Page 3!!!!!! Also, for anyone in the US and whoever gets Spike TV, remember Kavan will be on Blade:the series tomorrow night! Also, I know there are a bunch of people here who have nominated things on the Stargate Fan Awards, so remember to go vote!
                        ~CMDragonia

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                          Kavan TV Alert!

Just got this lovely reminder from Lifetime:

Kavan's character is named Chris and plays Carol's boyfriend. I'll make sure to tape it and get some OK caps (remember my LMN caps are usually tiny)

Here's an article about the filming of the movie: http://library.adoption.com/birthmot...cle/630/1.html

From reading that website, Kavan's part will most likely be at the beginning or in flashbacks.
                          he must have had a good time making that movie with all the foreplay! LOL Thanks Nici! I can get some large caps...still working on the 4400....

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, Nici. Shall have to remember to watch that.

sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! *Throws toys out of the pram* you lot in the States are so lucky seeing all this, we've still got no word on when S3 of Atlantis is being shown here OR The 4400 and you're getting extras too IT'S NOT FAIR!!

Ok tantrum over now

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                he must have had a good time making that movie with all the foreplay! LOL Thanks Nici! I can get some large caps...still working on the 4400....
                                Thank you purple! I'll make caps too just in case but yeah ... sometimes I wish I had my TiVo again cause I miss making big caps (my Titanic and See Spot Run caps are the only ones I got to do with it lol)

I can't wait to watch Blade: The Series ... teehee
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X