No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Nici I love the icon! And thanks for the link The Shadow - if memory serves correctly the vid was posted here in the LorneLover thread a long while ago but its always nice for a refresh!

Comment

Comment

um for anyone living in the UK or who can be bothered to travel kavan is scheduled to appear at collectormania gmex held in manchest, UK in november....

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=28810

Comment

Thanks tiggerific for the news! Kavan's gonna be busy in the next couple months.
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey, does anybody know whether Lorne is in the air force or a marine? Thanks .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

He's air force accorrding to his Omnipedia entry.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Bumpin' up from almost hitting page three lol

sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                  Hey, does anybody know whether Lorne is in the air force or a marine? Thanks .
                  Definately Air Force, I've seen a few people say marine but he's actually USAF.

And thanks for the news tiggerific!! I wonder if anyone I know is going...maybe they could hook me up

Comment

I think he was leading marines in Conversion, which might be adding to the confusion, but yeah, he's definitely AF.

And it figures that the one con I could get to relatively easily (Dragoncon) is also the one that takes place during the one weekend a year I am strictly forbidden to have off. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
                      um for anyone living in the UK or who can be bothered to travel kavan is scheduled to appear at collectormania gmex held in manchest, UK in november....

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=28810

That is so great to see! I'm happy that he is getting some love from the fans!! Yeah!

Comment

I saw a thread in the games section the other day called "Radio Atlantis" and I got all excited because my immediate thought was that it would be a thread supposing what everyone would do if Atlantis had a radio network- McKay's Science Talk program and Weir's cooking show and Shep running an hour of heavy metal hits and whatnot... The reality was far shallower and less interesting, but I was already trying to figure out what Lorne would do before I ever clicked on the link for the thread and discovered my mistake, so I figured I'd pose the question here: If Atlantis had a radio network (broadcasting either to just the city or to whoever in the Pegasus Galaxy can hear them) what would Lorne do?

I'm picturing him as a late-night kinda guy, either with a classic rock all-request show or something totally off the wall like a call-in show: Dr. Marc's Advice to the Lovelorn(e). Or would he have something more mundane like Car Puddlejumper Talk? Or would he let loose his inner Howard Stern? ...ye gods, I hope not...

Comment

I see him a classic rock kinda guy ... and prank callin' McKay for fun LOL but that's just me
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Hi LLs! I agree with you Nici, I could see him doing that too

Comment

*laughs* I can kinda see him hosting a late night talk show, you know, lowering his voice, trying to be funny as he hosted something like what Shadow said Dr. Marc's Advice to the Lovelorn(e).

Comment

this the best I could do the the "if you sneezed you missed him" spot of 4400 Starzl Mutation ep....

Comment

Working...
                                X