Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    Nope, he wasn't in the episode ... I think they wrote a little of it over cause the part that Lorne was mentioned in the spoilers, it wasn't even in the episode ...
    thank you hon. I'm starting my scifi friday right now!

Comment

ok, who the heck is major buzzcut or as i like to call him no substitute for lorne, and where was kavan?
      Last edited by Galilahi; 05 August 2006, 02:25 PM.

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

Originally posted by Galilahi
        ok, who the heck it major buzzcut or as i like to call him no substitute for lorne, and where was kavan?
        My guess is Kavan was filming 4400. Which would be okay if I liked that show, but I don't. Garrity's a nice change from Lorne, but I'd take Lorne over Garrity any day. Although ideally I'd take both.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Spoiler:
          It seemed like Major Buzzcut was a placeholder for Lorne. You could HEAR the gaps where Lorne's snarks should have gone. What a pain in the gluteus maximus.

I want to know what the frack happened. Add THAT to the list of questions for Kavan.
          Kavan mentioned in an earlier interview that he wasn't able to film the then third ep of Atlantis because of schuleing conflicts. Same with the 4400.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Galilahi
            ok,
            Spoiler:
            who the heck it major buzzcut or as i like to call him no substitute for lorne, and where was kavan?
            SPOILERS!!!!

If you don't know the rules then go read them!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Who was buzzcut anyway? Like trying to be snarky with Rodney just didn't work. Besides after 'Runner' no one can snark with Rodney like Lorne!

Comment

spoilers for Sateda
                Spoiler:
                OK, finally watched it...I don't know who he was, just a stand in for Lorne cuz Kavan couldn't be there I guess... I hope...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  AW, don't rush on my account. I understand RL. I usually don't read them anyway for (various reasons which I will explain if you'd like) but if you were going to use my name then I would have had to. LOL Sounds like you are a great writer if you have a following. When you get to it let me know.
                  I'll add it to the list, I will add your name somewhere in Maria, maybe as one of Lorne's sisters, to keep you going

Comment

NOOO, not Maria!! The other one! You know, the X-girl friend with the make-up romp! LOL...*batts eyes* geeze, a girl has to beg to get any love around here!

Comment

go spansky

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Spoiler:
                        Who was buzzcut anyway? Like trying to be snarky with Rodney just didn't work. Besides after 'Runner' no one can snark with Rodney like Lorne!
                        Yep, I agree with ya there!

Spoiler:
                        Major Buzzcut was kinday snipey with McKay ... grilling the drugged up scientist for stuff. I knew right when he was on the screen that that was suppose to be what Lorne was to be ... and I tried to picture it the other way ... but just couldn't see Lorne talking like that ... the guy just can't take the place of Lorne lol

I wonder if Kav's got any more SGA time. He sure has a lot of 4400 time, that's for sure. lol
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I didn't see him as trying to be snarky at all. He reminded me of Bates, actually; all seriousness and frustrated impatience with McKay.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                            NOOO, not Maria!! The other one! You know, the X-girl friend with the make-up romp! LOL...*batts eyes* geeze, a girl has to beg to get any love around here!
                            I'll see what I can do about a romp with the Major
                            Originally posted by jesserella
                            go spansky
                            I'm sorry but I can't take that seriously anymore, it makes him sound like something from Little Britan. Spansky Lorne the failed Army PT instructor who now teaches over 50's Aerobics, or maybe a mate of Daffyd's in sequinned spandex

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                              I'm sorry but I can't take that seriously anymore, it makes him sound like something from Little Britan. Spansky Lorne the failed Army PT instructor who now teaches over 50's Aerobics, or maybe a mate of Daffyd's in sequinned spandex
                              I think the point was that we aren't supposed to take it seriously and that we're a bunch of humorless trogs if we can't take a little joke like that. *shrug* Personally I just can't see the point of calling the character anything I wouldn't really want him to be named. Unless it's Major Studmuffin or something fannish like that. But then, I've been a humorless trog for most of my life.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X