Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Lorne isn't in tonight's ep, right? Thank the merciful gods. Think I'll watch Psych instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Lorne isn't in tonight's ep, right? Thank the merciful gods. Think I'll watch Psych instead.
          You're happy about him not being in an episode? Well, it's an odd episode.

Whats this Psych of which you speak?
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
            Odd is not the adjective I'd use. But then, any adjective I would use would either appear as a series of **** or it'd get me flat-out banned. The depth of my loathing for the levels to which Atlantis is sinking cannot be properly expressed. TPTB need to stop wiping the effluvia they secrete from various orifices onto paper and calling them scripts. GET BACK TO THE REAL FRACKING STORIES!!! Complete with Lorne alive and well and eps whose IQ rises above that of STAGNANT POND SCUM!!

But I digress...

It's a silly show on... USA, I think. It runs opposite Atlantis, unfortunately, but I think it must air at other times, too. I've been watching, um, TIVO'd eps and it's kinda fun. It's about a guy with eidetic/photographic memory who pretends to be a psychic in order to help the police (it's a long and silly story). Off-the-wall zany, impossible to believe, utterly ridiculous and yet it has its own charm. At least Psych is supposed to be silly and irreverant. It's harmless good fun and more often than not I wind up laughing at it.

Meanwhile I'm thinking Kavan should show up on Eureka. His character would almost inevitably be a genius and we'd get to see more of Kavan's silly, comical side.
            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 28 July 2006, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Meanwhile I'm thinking Kavan should show up on Eureka. His character would almost inevitably be a genius and we'd get to see more of Kavan's silly, comical side.
              Oh yeah! That would rock if Kavan showed up on Eureka! That's my new fave show. I've already seen that guy who played that Russian SG1 General appear so who knows. teehee
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com
              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Is Lorne going to be in Sedata? Does any know?

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                  Oh yeah! That would rock if Kavan showed up on Eureka! That's my new fave show. I've already seen that guy who played that Russian SG1 General appear so who knows. teehee
                  It could happen. There is a lot of cross-over of actors on Scifi so you never know

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/greytop/Lorne6.jpg

Is Lorne going to be in Sedata? Does any know?
                    I haven't heard. But according to the previews it's not inconceivable that they would need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania

I would have loved seeing him laughing tonight though....

Comment

TV Reminder!

For those who might not have seen this ...
                        "Mission To Mars" airs this morning on SCIFI.
                        11AM Eastern/10AM Central

sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Kavan's listed for Sateda... but he was listed for Misbegotten, too. I think he really WILL be in Sateda, though.

Comment

Kavan's listed for Sateda... but he was listed for Misbegotten, too. I think he really WILL be in Sateda, though.
                            Really hope he's in that one. They need more Lorne in the episodes.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

said like a true LorneLover! LOL of course I agree!

Comment

So I'm actually a long time poster on the Sony forums where a movement has started to name Major Lorne Spansky... And I thought though the movement is big enough over there, there might be some good humoured Gateworlders who would like to join in the fun... so how much support can I get here for Major Spansky Lorne (rolls off the tongue, doesn't it)?

Comment

Working...
                                X