Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
    My sentiments exactly!! That's a great pic CM thanks for posting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
      Ooo, thanks for finding that CMD!

there's also this one where he is in the background:

And thanks purple for the caps! Man, me thinks I should update my Runner caps at the site *shrugs* lol
      Thanks Nici, feel free to use mine. I will be posting more later.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        My sentiments exactly!! That's a great pic CM thanks for posting it.

Not a problem!!! I figured I should share the hottness instead of hogging it for myself (even though I do have it saved on my computer to look at any time I like.)!!! When I saw it this morning at work I was soo lucky there wasn't anyone around because I definitely got very giddy and excited. I'm glad everyone likes!!!! I defintely think we need screencaps of this episode, he just looks sooooo go in that outfit. OKay, back to work!!
        ~CMDragonia

Comment

I will do some of last nights ep...

Comment

Fantastic caps Purple! And thank you so much CM! After my day I needed all the Kavan I could get!

Comment

aw, poor Kate, don't fret! I an working on 4400 caps as I type! Can anyone tell me, from last nights ep, if he was in more than just that scene at the house? I don't want to watch it until I am caught up on season 2... thanks

Comment

Nope, just that scene. But they kind of focused on him so there must be some decent shots. Can't wait to see them, you're awesome, Purple!!!!
                ~CMDragonia

Comment

Here they are, click for bigger: they start at the bottom for the first one in order...

Comment

Yay, Purple, your fantastic!!!!! And so are those caps!!! Thank you!!!!!! Now back to writing my Fic!!!
                    ~CMDragonia

Comment

and More... thanks CM...

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                        Yay, Purple, your fantastic!!!!! And so are those caps!!! Thank you!!!!!! Now back to writing my Fic!!!
                        Glad you like them... have fun with your fic.

Comment

Woot, thanks for those caps purple!
                          sigpic
                          KavanSmithFans.com
                          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

hee, your welcome, it was nice to stare at him again for a while! *tries to blink but can't*

Comment

Thanks to purple's caps ... I whipped this up tonight

hmmm ... it doesn't look good against a white background LOL oh well
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG, that is so great! I just love him in that suit! He looks good in Blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X