Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Same here Purple I love the show regardless, but having Kavan around, always like a super great surprise
    And a super sweet surprise! Oh, there I go on the sugar thing again, one track mind. When I first read "super" I saw "sugar"

Comment

*laughs* No worries Purple, I do it all the time!

And thanks for the link Shelma! OS is right, there is the KSSB, but I believe it's under a US URL so you maybe the first for the UK! If so, congrats!

And welcome welcome to McKayChick! The more LorneLover / Kavanites the better

Comment

My guy finaly left the country today, will be gone for a year...if anyone prays please remember him... thanks

Spoiler:

Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 July 2006, 11:46 PM.

Comment

*Hugs for Purple*

Comment

Thanks fellow LorneLover!

Comment

You're welcome, I live in a Navy town and we see a lot of ships leave, especially these days

Comment

Awww *hugs Purple* here's some Kavan loving for ya!

Comment

Yikes, just the kind of sugar that will get me through the year! They've just about sucked eachothers faces off! ...LOL thanks LL Kate!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    You're welcome, I live in a Navy town and we see a lot of ships leave, especially these days
                    I'll bet you have. I live next to an airforce base myself... all for a good cause...

Comment

*squee*

*remembered to watch the 4400*

and i swear, Kavan gets hotter with every ep that he does..
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Why does this thread only have 4 stars? Have I been missing some naughtiness?

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                          Why does this thread only have 4 stars? Have I been missing some naughtiness?
                          I dunno... I just gave it a five star vote.

Spoiler:
                          Why wasnt he in Misbegotten? It was in the credits, so was Zelenka.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The stars are and average of everyone who rated it. There were people who mush have given it a low rating to bring all of our 5 star votes down to 4. It had a five star at one time...your vote only counts once.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                              *squee*

*remembered to watch the 4400*

and i swear, Kavan gets hotter with every ep that he does..
                              So he's in the new one? What was the ep called again? heh, sorry ... website girl emerging lol
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                                So he's in the new one? What was the ep called again? heh, sorry ... website girl emerging lol
                                *doesn't know*

i watch for more important things, the teeny details elude me..
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X