Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    Latest photo from ebay:

*GUH* Wow, what a thing to see first thing in the morning when I'm bored at work! Maybe I'll busy myself with starting the next chapter of my story, which I have a feeling will be VERY long. Anyway, off I go!!
    ~CMDragonia

Comment

Latest photo from ebay:

What's he selling on e-bay, I'm buying!!! LOL So darn cute! Thanks Nici....

Comment

Snack bump...

sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

nice find Nici! hmmm, maybe it will give me the urg to finish the next chapter of my fic.. *has serious writer's block* gah, stupid r/l...
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

So, I *THINK* Kavan will be on Sunday's 4400. I saw a promo for it and he might be there in the backgound of one of the shots (In a really nice blue shirt). I'm hoping its him and not some other guy, because I'd be sorely dissapointed. Anyway, that's all for now!
            ~CMDragonia

Comment

I'll record again just in case but I can't watch it til I finish S2

Comment

OMG, great news all!

The Stargate: Atlantis Season Two Trading Cards are available for pre-order, and Kavan is apart of the autographed card collection!! check out the link for a preview of the card!!

OrangeSwirl

Comment

that is great news! They are a bit expensive and you don't get to choose what autographed card you get. Will they say when his comes out? I wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    that is great news! They are a bit expensive and you don't get to choose what autographed card you get. Will they say when his comes out? I wonder...
                    they are usually available on e-bay after Comic-Con for a decent price.. thats how i'm going to try to get it
                    OrangeSwirl

Comment

*squee* Nice find Nici! And I've been waiting on the cards! I have season one, I got Stackhouse's auto

Comment

Ooo, me wantie the card! thanks for letting us know about that! hehe, and they're released a day after my birthday ... hmmm
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com
                        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                          they are usually available on e-bay after Comic-Con for a decent price.. thats how i'm going to try to get it
                          OK, cool. It looks like he will be in the second or third wave. If anyone hears that his is out will you please let us know? Thanks for the info ladies!

Comment

I do my best artwork at night LOL!

Oh and I managed to find someone to help me with that ebay photo so now I have a better copy

how's this?
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

That's nice! HOT icon!

Comment

I do my best artwork at night LOL!

Oh and I managed to find someone to help me with that ebay photo so now I have a better copy

how's this?
                                Nice on both accounts! I like!

Comment

Working...
                                X