Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Damn right. You'd do the same in my place and you know it! LOL!

Besides, I'd come back and report every detail to you guys.

Well, some of the details, anyway...
    I hope not every detail as we might want to scratch out your eyes!! LOL jk

Comment

Okay here's a Marc / Liz wallpaper I was asked to do that I figured I'd post up here. I stole Shadow's tag line though

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n_n/GW/six.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        Okay here's a Marc / Liz wallpaper I was asked to do that I figured I'd post up here. I stole Shadow's tag line though

Wow, that's great Cath!
        And I love the tag line Shadow!

Comment

Nice!!, he can definately watch my "6". Any girl would feel safe with him behind her

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
            Nice!!, he can definately watch my "6". Any girl would feel safe with him behind her
            That's not all they'd feee....oh I can't say it! I can't say it! (Darn PG....)
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Well I'm glad everyone enjoyed And I don't think I know a girl who would turn Marcus down!

Comment

Hey, this thread is only four stars! Come one girls let's make this a five star thread. I think it deserves it. Vote!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Hey, this thread is only four stars! Come one girls let's make this a five star thread. I think it deserves it. Vote!
                  I voted 5 starts but you can only vote once so make it count all you who haven't voted yet!

Comment

Well I'm glad everyone enjoyed And I don't think I know a girl who would turn Marcus down!
                    Not me

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      I voted 5 starts but you can only vote once so make it count all you who haven't voted yet!
                      Yep I gave it a five myself, and that was about a month ago! Let's get in gear

Comment

Transporter II
                        Sorry, not familiar with it, was it good?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                          Not me
                          Not anyone! Why? Because we love Lorne

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                            That's not all they'd feee....oh I can't say it! I can't say it! (Darn PG....)
                            Oh just say it! FEEL! hehe

Comment

I just got Enemy Mine from Netflix and I watched it with the commentary. Appearantly Lorne is named after Peter DeLuise's brother-in-law.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                                I just got Enemy Mine from Netflix and I watched it with the commentary. Appearantly Lorne is named after Peter DeLuise's brother-in-law.
                                So that's where they got Lorne? Or does that mean they have a first name in mind already? Though if that was the case they probably would have said it already.

Comment

Working...
                                X