No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne in leather, wow. I think this is goign to kill me. But i'll die happy!

Comment

*laughs* Lorne in Leather! Okay lets hope that we get a promo pic of Marcus donning some leathers just to make a sig / wallpaper / icon that says that

Comment

Okay I've finished my project

It's a 'promo' for Marcus, leading all the way up to his new season. Please let me know what you think

Marcus Promo
        ~> On the site just click "Free" and follow the instructions. If anyone has a problem let me know

Comment

That was great Cathain! Awesome!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Glad you liked Nici!

And I come bearing a new interview from Kavan!!!

Comment

Woot, and they used photos from my site! teehee
              thanks for sharing that over here!! *does a happy dance*

"I can fly..."

I love Kavan LOL!
              sigpic
              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Thanks for the link, Cathian. That was fun to read. Viva la Cooking Shows!
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Glad you liked Nici!

And I come bearing a new interview from Kavan!!!
                  He said he wasn't able to be in the third epsiode of 4400 or SGA. I'm so dissappionted. Since he's doing mostly Canadian stuff we in the States won't get to see him in much.

But thanks for the link Cathian! He sounds like such a sweet heart. One of us must write a fanfic with Lorne showing off his cooking skills. I know I'll try to adapt that into my fic.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

*coughNakedChefcough* oh sorry ... i got this cold see hehehe

I think it's cool he's the voice of Honda Canada ... man, would I love to hear some of those!
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      *coughNakedChefcough* oh sorry ... i got this cold see hehehe

I think it's cool he's the voice of Honda Canada ... man, would I love to hear some of those!
                      Could we find them on the web?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                        Could we find them on the web?
                        You're talking to the master here. (I just love YouTube!)

Honda Fit TV Commercial
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5pdm...Honda%20Canada

On that website there is only one commercial. But that's enough for me! hehe I have a friend who is making me a copy of it. I think I'll add it to the site tomorrow if everyone else thinks that's a good idea. *shrugs*
                        Last edited by Nici; 03 June 2006, 08:57 PM.
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                          You're talking to the master here. (I just love YouTube!)

Honda Fit TV Commercial
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5pdm...Honda%20Canada

On that website there is only one commercial. But that's enough for me! hehe I have a friend who is making me a copy of it. I think I'll add it to the site tomorrow if everyone else thinks that's a good idea. *shrugs*
                          I do! I think its a really good idea!

Comment

I thought of looking on You Tube but I didn't think anyone would bother downloading a Honda commercial, lol.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"I can fly"

OMG the man is insane

I LOVE IT

just wish he'd come to uk cons (or at least ones I can get to!)

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Yay, the forum's back. I've been waiting all morning to post this. hehe

I found the "When Elephants Fight" documentary. He said they might have changed the title and they indeed did. It's called "Uganda Rising" now. You can buy the DVD and the documentary has wons loads of awards. Pretty cool.

http://www.ugandarising.com/home.html

I only found Kavan listed underneath "About The Film" and then "Film Credits".

Then at
                                http://www.hotdocs.ca/hotdocs_daily....daily_issue=46

"Given the vast history and interconnectedness of conflicts in Uganda, Rwanda and the Congo, the filmmakers decided to create a traditional documentary narrated by Canadian actor Kavan Smith."
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Working...
                                X