Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Alright, alright, just making sure. What movie did you see?
    Transporter II

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      OK, you guys need some cheering up, so I'll break out the heavy artillery.

and then a cute one:

You know what the top one looks like? An actor named Christian Kane, he was on Angel for several years.

But the second one - YUM YUM!

Comment

OK, you guys need some cheering up, so I'll break out the heavy artillery.

and then a cute one:

THUNK!!

Shadow, you have out-done yourself this time!!
        Heavy artillery indeed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          If it makes you feel better Shadow I think the tattoo's a fake but thats just me.

Aw the last one really is cute with his lovely blue eyes and all... Which episode of Outer Limits is that from?
          That would be good if it is a fake because it looks like a giant steer head! LMAO, I didn't think he was a rancher.

Comment

Well, at first I thought it was one of those Southwest-style cow skulls, but now I'm wondering if maybe it's a devil.

Will have to ask Kavan if I ever see him.

Comment

Well, at first I thought it was one of those Southwest-style cow skulls, but now I'm wondering if maybe it's a devil.

Will have to ask Kavan if I ever see him.
              Yes, or if he answers your fan mail. That picture is so....hum.....unspeakable. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yes, or if he answers your fan mail. That picture is so....hum.....unspeakable. Thanks for sharing.
                I'm going to see if I can't clean up the image and get a better picture out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  I'm going to see if I can't clean up the image and get a better picture out of it.
                  Oh no, I don't know if my heart can handle it!! Boxer briefs are so.....hot...
                  I mean, what a beef cake!!!!

Comment

It might be a painted cow skull with feathers. If only I could see his arm close up and in person so I could examine it thoroughly and make a determination.

Comment

Oh no, I don't know if my heart can handle it!! Boxer briefs are so.....hot...
                      I mean, what a beef cake!!!!
                      *laughs* I meant the tattoo, and btw it doesn't work. I got the perspective different but now it looks like a green bison who's grinning.

Rather scary actually...

Anyway I was asked to make a Weir / Marc wallpaper - anyone think of a good 'tagline' to go with them?

Comment

"He's got her six." Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          *laughs* I meant the tattoo, and btw it doesn't work. I got the perspective different but now it looks like a green bison who's grinning.

Rather scary actually...

Anyway I was asked to make a Weir / Marc wallpaper - anyone think of a good 'tagline' to go with them?
                          Oh sure, tease me like that!!

Comment

It might be a painted cow skull with feathers. If only I could see his arm close up and in person so I could examine it thoroughly and make a determination.
                            Yea, sure, get all the up close and personal stuff without us!

Comment

Damn right. You'd do the same in my place and you know it! LOL!

Besides, I'd come back and report every detail to you guys.

Well, some of the details, anyway...

Comment

*laughs* Yep! Wouldn't even tell us until after

Comment

Working...
                                X