No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was in the earlier ones, I'm sure Dick Clark was in the later ones, after Samantha had Tabitha

*Edit* No you were right, my mistake

Comment

Peeking in, first welcome newbie LorneLovers!!!

Now I'm popping in, posting whumped pics because I still feel like Lorne post getting shot in Runner!!

And a smirk to make me feel better...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
        oh Blue!! i just LOVE your new sig! very awesome!
        Second that! Nice! cute smilie too

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Agreed!!! Sorry for my lack of posts, I think I got the flu or food poisioning!
          Aw, sorry for you Kate feel better soon!

Comment

Morning everyone. I'm so gald its friday. Cant wait to do nothing this weekend apart from sleep and drink.

And posible watch 4400, again.

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
              Morning everyone. I'm so gald its friday. Cant wait to do nothing this weekend apart from sleep and drink.

And posible watch 4400, again.
              Lucky you I've got to work all weekend and start some writing

Comment

Working monday to friday does have some advantages. And my boss being on holiday means i get to play on the internet more this week as well.

Heres some pics to keep you going for a bit.

Comment

Keep me going??? No kidding!!!

Comment

Dammit, I remember watching that Jeremiah episode, but I didn't take notice of Kavan then. *facepalm*

Comment

I watched it and thought he was cute but really want to see it again.

Comment

Nice pictures

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around much just popping in to say that my exams are in exactly a week so I won't been seen practically anywhere near my pc (or my parents would kill me) for a few weeks.

So hopefully I'll be back afterwards and write all the stories that my plot bunnies have been bugging me to write. Yup there's definately some Lorne ones in there.
                          Lonk the Sane: My job? Taking care of crazies like you. Making sure you don't go and hurt yourselves with your deviant powers. And cookies, I make cookies.

Comment

Peeking in before class (here's to if I make it all day *laughs*) a beautiful piece of art I found while exploring the deviantART SGA site. It's by Miso_no_Tsuki

Comment

Oh wow! That is awesome! I especially love that she made his eyes blue! hehe
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

That is Amazing, I'm so jealous I have no artistic talent at all

Comment

Working...
                                X