Late night lovely

How cute!! OMG I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1

Gotta love that cap. Marcus Butt Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane
        link! prove it, when i opened the page it said 0 images in this album
        *laughs* That's because there's an album in the album. When I get the better HQ caps I'll just stick them in the folder but I didn't want people to confuse the bad caps with the HQ...

Anyway you can check it out here

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          I don't understand. What is there to fight about with Weir? Were they having trouble keeping the thunking and the discussion seperate?
          I think so. I don't post in the Weir threads, so I don't have knowledge of the specifics, but there seemed to be disagreement over what got posted where and who was doing it. This isn't the first time fighting has broken out, either.

I figure some day we may need to separate out the discussion and the thunking, but for now I think we've struck a happy balance. Or unbalance, I suppose, given that it's us.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I figure some day we may need to separate out the discussion and the thunking, but for now I think we've struck a happy balance. Or unbalance, I suppose, given that it's us.
            It's hard to be in a fighting mood when there are pics of Kavan to distract.

Especially pleased with how this latest Lorne icon turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

Blue the new icon is beautiful! I swear why do I even bother with wallpapers, banners and icons when the LorneLovers have such great artists!!!

Comment

Mmmm... pretty.

Wish I had talent for stuff like that, but my abilities stop at words.

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                  Late night lovely

Love the new banner Nici! now i wanna watch Time Tunnel, but i've hw to do.. grr...
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

awesome new icon blue!! i just always love your stuff!!
                    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Great icon Blue

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      How cute!! OMG I love it.
                      thanks! hehe

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                      Love the new banner Nici! now i wanna watch Time Tunnel, but i've hw to do.. grr...
                      thanks OS!
                      sigpic
                      KavanSmithFans.com
                      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Nici, that Time Tunnel sig is very good. Keep up the good work!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

*growls* I had no time this weekend to tweak Far Away!! If my dumb professors stopped assigning papers I can get Marcus work done

Comment

Aww ... I know what ya mean Cathain. I always have homework! (well, except for once I had nothing due tonight, which was nice hehe)

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Nici, that Time Tunnel sig is very good. Keep up the good work!
                            Thanks Gate!
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hey all, just popping in quickly before I head off to bed, just wanted to say hi and that everyone's new pictoral creations (lol) are wonderful. Also, have you noticed that the Michael episode is very angsty? I'm still trying to write my new chapter and I keep getting stuck in the same ethics conversations. Oh well, I still have happier ideas for the future, so for those who are interested, stay tuned, I'm going to try to get this finished and posted by the end of the week. Well, goodnight everyone!
                              ~CMDragonia

Comment

That is great Nici!

And Kate you do great work too so don't stop creating please!

Comment

Working...
                                X