Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lightbane
    the "thing" your talking about when he throws the grenade into the bug cave happened ON Enemy Mine, he was with Daniel, when they found the 2 missing members of SG-11 hung up on a tree and impaled (ewwww) and then Colonel Edwards got taken by a Goau'ld (too close to the lake and he got taken, Teal'c killed him) leaving Lorne as the only person left in the team (but he didn't leave unscathed he saw the bodies of his two teammates impaled up in the trees and saw Teal'c staff blast Edwards to death, and the fact that Lorne was infected by something that made him go crazy and bashed up Daniel with another person)
    The thing with his team mates being impailed happened in 'Enemy Mine' but the guaold taking over one of the SG team happened way before in the season 4 episode 'First Ones', way before Lorne was even introduced. Lorne was more of a scientist in Mine but now he's more military. The original idea was that the reoccuring soldier in Runner was suppose to be a different character but when KAvan Smith won the role they decided to just make it his old SG character Lorne to connect things up well.
    its interesting that they chose him instead of another Major, because it seems from what i've read in fanfic that he was promoted to Major not long before he was assigned to the mine
    That would make sense.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Well LorneLovers, I'm turning in early tonight. SLD!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Hmmm... Could be. In fact, I've been leaning towards that idea, but then I wasn't sure if it was "enough". I've read the transcript for that ep, but I don't remember Lorne going crazy and attacking Daniel. Guess it's time I bit the bullet and watched the ep. But between hating SG-1 and LOATHING the Unas... *sigh* I know it's Lorne, but there's a lot of deep hate for me to get over.
        me neither i can't remember that bit either, that part could have just been added in a fanfic, it was so long ago that episode

um.. yeah.. that didn't happen...

i really hate when ppl twist an ep like that for a fic.. it just urks me...

anyway. he didn't have a big part in EM.. just your typical baking his CO, and looking pretty holding a big gun... he was also very flat...

as Gate mentioned Kav's SGA role was not origianally Lorne, but the characters had the same basic purpose so they just let him keep the chara.. our lorne is much more developed and rounded...

anyway, i'm outtie.. nite all! overdose on SLD!
        OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Oh, but OS you have to admit it's sometimes fun to try and fill in the gaps yourself.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Random pic

Comment

the writers only intended Lorne to be one of those countless soilder extras in SG-1 never intending to extend the character any further (SGA's first season was going through production and hadn't started the script writing for season 2 at the time)

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                What ep is that from? Condemned or the Hive?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  um.. yeah.. that didn't happen...

i really hate when ppl twist an ep like that for a fic.. it just urks me...

anyway. he didn't have a big part in EM.. just your typical baking his CO, and looking pretty holding a big gun... he was also very flat...

as Gate mentioned Kav's SGA role was not origianally Lorne, but the characters had the same basic purpose so they just let him keep the chara.. our lorne is much more developed and rounded...

anyway, i'm outtie.. nite all! overdose on SLD!
                  yeah that sucks i hate it when thy mutate episodes like that it really annoys me, then you don't know if that actually happened or not, you have to see the episode again to determine if it happened or not

and the thing were i said edwards was a goua'ld that would have been from the same fic that made Lorne a nutso

Comment

Originally posted by CMDragonia
                    Well, everyone's discussions about Enemy Mine and what Lorne did before coming to Atlantis has seeped into my muse. I just spent the last two pages of my story having Lannie and Lorne talk about the Unas planet, while I should be writing about Michael. Which I am, and the ideas are just flowing from me. But I had to blame all of you for the Enemy Mine mini-inspiration. Off to continue working, can't disrupt the creativity!
                    you get on it!!! that story is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                      What ep is that from? Condemned or the Hive?
                      i think thats from the hive, Lorne and McKay were in the same jumper surveiling the hive that Shep was on

Comment

i think thats from the hive, Lorne and McKay were in the same jumper surveiling the hive that Shep was on
                        Yes, you are correct!

Comment

i knew i was and

GRATS ON 12,000 POSTS PURPLE!!!

Comment

woohoo! was having a realy bad week at work so came for a lurk, not been in while, and it has really lifted me. Lorne is just so lovely. Thanks for all the pics, keep them coming please!

Comment

Cool thanks. I love the expression on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Cool thanks. I love the expression on his face.
                                hehe, i think LOrne was just responding to one of McKay's "McKay" comments

Comment

Working...
                                X