Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    Lol, I had just pulled out this episode to watch....now I'm having second thoughts.....not.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      That helped with the picture craving Flanigan, thanks!
      So now I get to graduate from 'interogate the search engine' school?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        I really like Lorne, despite his still limited role. He's very appealing, and his role could easily be expanded into a lead.

Now that, I can drink to. Major Lorne....Lead character.....*dreamy eyes* Oiy, that just gave me an idea.....*evil cackles*

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
          Now that, I can drink to. Major Lorne....Lead character.....*dreamy eyes* Oiy, that just gave me an idea.....*evil cackles*
          I get him since you insulted me

Comment

ooo, new sig Cath, nice! Love those Lorne eyes too!

Comment

All this talk about Lorne being a major character inspired me. It ain't exactly like how it's in the S2 credits, but it's as close as I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                All this talk about Lorne being a major character inspired me. It ain't exactly like how it's in the S2 credits, but it's as close as I can get.

Wow! That's great!

Comment

Oh wow! That looks awesome!

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                  Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                    ooo, new sig Cath, nice! Love those Lorne eyes too!
                    Thanks I'm glad you enjoy. If you want one just let me know. I've got two different pictures and you tell me what text you want!

Comment

Amazing as usual Blue! I've been waiting to see what your newest creation was going to be. It's terrific.

Comment

Blue, I applaud your mastery at Photoshop. Great picture.
                        Last edited by GatetheWay; 05 September 2005, 08:12 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

What a nice idea, a site in support of Major Lorne. My fave recurring character in SG Atlantis, and never more so than in the scene where he and his team protected Dr. Weir in the prison colony ep. I still think of that scene as Dr. Weir and the Back-Ops.

Just adding my support for Kavan Smith's continued presence on the show. And please, no turning him into some fraction of a bug, wraith, plant and/or killing him off. That would be sucky big time. Here's hoping for a bump up in the credits, Kavan!

Just sayin'.
                          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                          sigpic
                          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Great picture, I want one, I know where I can get a poster made. Again very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                              What a nice idea, a site in support of Major Lorne. My fave recurring character in SG Atlantis, and never more so than in the scene where he and his team protected Dr. Weir in the prison colony ep. I still think of that scene as Dr. Weir and the Back-Ops.

Just adding my support for Kavan Smith's continued presence on the show. And please, no turning him into some fraction of a bug, wraith, plant and/or killing him off. That would be sucky big time. Here's hoping for a bump up in the credits, Kavan!

Just sayin'.
                              Welcome Traveler Enroute1! Take a look around, we've got art, fan fiction and of course, Marcus / Kavan love!

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
                                Great picture, I want one, I know where I can get a poster made. Again very cool
                                Hi amiici I will post up more of your story soon - I've got it on my 'to do' list

Comment

Working...
                                X