Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nici
    hehe ... I'm making a bumper sticker/bookmark right now that says "I've been Kavanized" Look what ya made me think up OS!
    lol awesomeness Nici! can't wait to see!!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Can't wait for a possibly shirtless Kavan! What was his character like by the way?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Okay everytime I watch it seems like the video is just getting worse! Most of the caps aren't worth snot!

Anyway grabbed the ones I could save, and a few funny faces

^Could totally be me, I'm a brunette

^Again, totally me

Anyway in the ep Kavan and woman have wild monkey...relations and then during this second kiss he trys to spark it again. It doesn't work thus the following looks

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          Can't wait for a possible shirtless Kavan! What was his character like by the way?
          I think he's a lawyer, anyway totally funny and has the best chemistry with the brunette (who I think owns Godvia's) anyway I guess the resturant is in a suit and he's representing her employee. They have this "I hate you / You hate me" relationship. Thusly it leads to the wild monkey relations. After the "beaver" kiss though they go at it again

Comment

hehe, those are great Cathain ... i love the little Elvis he does in that one photo

and yes, he is a lawyer .. i remember that from the synopsis (sp? heh)
            sigpic
            KavanSmithFans.com
            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I know! The total Elvis look! She pulls him out of his tie and I think that's right where he's tossing the tie aside.

Comment

oo, those will put pretty dreams in my head.. well i'm off, class in the morning.. gah, i hate speech... i totally BSed what i'm gonna say while watching NCIS tonite, so we all know how bad the speech is gonna be.. i won't be surprised if i accidentally wrote down something about tony in the middle of my speech... anway, overdose on SLD all!!
                OrangeSwirl

Comment

Great Caps Cathain! Just the thing to end an evening. Off to bed so that I'm ready for class, work, and then I'm going to see Wicked!!! Which makes me all kinds of excited, so I hope I get to sleep tonight, maybe even have some SLDs!!! Good night, all!!!
                  ~CMDragonia

Comment

Okay I've got to head to bed, long day tomorrow. SLD! And I hope to get capping done tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      I think he's a lawyer, anyway totally funny and has the best chemistry with the brunette (who I think owns Godvia's) anyway I guess the resturant is in a suit and he's representing her employee. They have this "I hate you / You hate me" relationship. Thusly it leads to the wild monkey relations. After the "beaver" kiss though they go at it again
                      LMAO!! Great shots Kate! thanks for the pics and the laughs!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                        oo, those will put pretty dreams in my head.. well i'm off, class in the morning.. gah, i hate speech... i totally BSed what i'm gonna say while watching NCIS tonite, so we all know how bad the speech is gonna be.. i won't be surprised if i accidentally wrote down something about tony in the middle of my speech... anway, overdose on SLD all!!
                        good luck OS, I'm sure you'll do fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          *laughs* Okay CM As for "Kavaninzing" I keep thinking of Kavanah! *shudders*

Anyway for you CM I'll cap some stripping and in the meanwhile to tide you all over, my first animated icon!!

^By me
                          Very cute!! I love it!

Comment

It's Whumped Wednesday!

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

mmmmm.... me now in the mood to watch time tunnel!
                              OrangeSwirl

Comment

You have Time Tunnel? Cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X