Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    Great pics Annie! Major Dimples is the favorite pet name then Major Hottie! hee
    Welcome Erised!
    thanks hon...i'm not even surpried about this......

credit purpletoo

btw. i remember somone asked you to put all the caps from the Kavan GW message in a PB...if you did it, can i have the link??...please please...to be honest...i will steal them......i need more Kavan pics...so help me......

Comment

'night guys......

credit Purpletoo

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
        btw. i remember somone asked you to put all the caps from the Kavan GW message in a PB...if you did it, can i have the link??...please please...to be honest...i will steal them......i need more Kavan pics...so help me......
        Here is the "official" LorneLover PB account. Remember to credit if names are given and if you use banners or icons, also credit the user please!

Comment

Okay LorneLovers! I managed to get a fuzzy copy of Godvia's "Forbidden Fruit". My DVD copy will be coming soon but in the mean time I figured fuzzy caps are better than none! I only took a few as the quality was pretty bad...but I got too see the ep *squee* I can't wait for HD caps!

(Let's just say we get some stripping Kavan! )

There are a few more at the PB account...but I couldn't exactly post them here for I fear they might not pass ratings...

Comment

Is that... Are they... Wow. That's, uh, interesting.

Pisses me off all the more that I missed the ep, dammit. Stupid time zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
              thanks hon...i'm not even surpried about this......

credit purpletoo

I'm sorry hun, I had not done it yet because I was getting my soldier ready for war. But I just did it so look under "GW interview March 2006" in the main list. Here is the direct link http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...0march%202006/
              Last edited by purpletoo1; 10 April 2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Okay LorneLovers! I managed to get a fuzzy copy of Godvia's "Forbidden Fruit". My DVD copy will be coming soon but in the mean time I figured fuzzy caps are better than none! I only took a few as the quality was pretty bad...but I got too see the ep *squee* I can't wait for HD caps!

There are a few more at the PB account...but I couldn't exactly post them here for I fear they might not pass ratings...
                Hmmm, stripping? I didn't see any skin! LOL Thanks for this Kate and happy that you got to see it!

Comment

Hmmm, stripping? I didn't see any skin! LOL Thanks for this Kate and happy that you got to see it!
                  *laughs* I only capped maybe the first five minutes Purple. I was going to do more but the quailty is really bad! I can't wait for my DVD to arrive...

Comment

I understand! I can't wait either...if there's skin!!
                    Also, I added some of my Tru Calling caps to the TC file.

Comment

*laughs* I only capped maybe the first five minutes Purple. I was going to do more but the quailty is really bad! I can't wait for my DVD to arrive...
                      Wow, thanks for the Godivas pic Cathian! Why does he have two different hair styles though?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

morning guys.....

Comment

Here is the "official" LorneLover PB account. Remember to credit if names are given and if you use banners or icons, also credit the user please!
                          thanks Cathain...*hugs*...of course i will credit......

Comment

I'm sorry hun, I had not done it yet because I was getting my soldier ready for war. But I just did it so look under "GW interview March 2006" in the main list. Here is the direct link http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nterview/?sc=2
                            thanks hon......something doesn't work with the link but i'll try it again later......

Comment

Comment

Yay! Thanks Cathain! I knew about the stripping cause when I read the review of the show it mentioned something to that ... hehehe ...
                                I can't wait now for the HD caps as well!
                                The fuzzy ones will tide me over for now LOL
                                sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X