Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Hehehehe, had dinner with JM on Monday and the subject of Lorne came up. Looks like he is going to be in at least two episodes of Atlantis for season 3.

Definitely the first one and I think he mentioned he was in the third or the fourth one. I should have been paying more attention.
    Yes you should have, LOL...good news though.

Comment

I heard that he was going to be in Sedeta. I think it was in the GW spoilers for the episode.

Comment

It's Whumped Wednesday!

sigpic
        KavanSmithFans.com
        Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Hello LorneLovers! I think I have a busy day in front of me so I wanted to peek in, love the wallpaper OS and Kavan for S3 is great news!

As for my videos Purple (and anyone else who wants them) PM me I'll give you all of the info - I feel bad just splaying the info out here.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            I heard that he was going to be in Sedeta. I think it was in the GW spoilers for the episode.
            Yeah, that might have been the second ep that JM mentioned.

Hehehe, held out till about 3/4 of the way through dinner before all the Kavan gushing.

Comment

ok, so i'm VERY bored today.. hehe, but its a good thing.. i've got a sig to share.. hehe..

and yes i put it in the PB account.. i also notice someone organize and put everything in ABC order.. u had me very confused for a min.. shame shame... hehe.. anyway, enjoy the sig.. the quote is my own, but i had some inspiration.. hehe..

edit - and the lyrics in the background are from the Buffy musical ep "Once more with feeling" from the song "where do we go from here"
              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                Hello LorneLovers! I think I have a busy day in front of me so I wanted to peek in, love the wallpaper OS and Kavan for S3 is great news!

As for my videos Purple (and anyone else who wants them) PM me I'll give you all of the info - I feel bad just splaying the info out here.
                Thanks, I will!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Yeah, that might have been the second ep that JM mentioned.

Hehehe, held out till about 3/4 of the way through dinner before all the Kavan gushing.
                  I read in his interview that Sateda was ep#3 of S3. I hope Kavan is in that one!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                    ok, so i'm VERY bored today.. hehe, but its a good thing.. i've got a sig to share.. hehe..

and yes i put it in the PB account.. i also notice someone organize and put everything in ABC order.. u had me very confused for a min.. shame shame... hehe.. anyway, enjoy the sig.. the quote is my own, but i had some inspiration.. hehe..

edit - and the lyrics in the background are from the Buffy musical ep "Once more with feeling" from the song "where do we go from here"
                    That's beautiful. I have a soldier going to Iraq and this just hit a nerve for me. Thanks OS, very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      I read in his interview that Sateda was ep#3 of S3. I hope Kavan is in that one!
                      There's a new interview??? Sorry I've been out of it for the last couple of weeks, is this the one that was in the last official mag? Born to be Lorne?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        That's beautiful. I have a soldier going to Iraq and this just hit a nerve for me. Thanks OS, very nice!
                        Thanx purple! so glad you like! and..

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Well, the snippets on Gateworld regarding Sateda told us Lorne was in it. Er... didn't they? And I've heard he's in the premiere, too. Hopefully he'll be in more as the season goes along.

I also need to remember to check out 4400 for Garrity sightings.

Comment

I have yet to see an any ep of Kav's for The 4400. Am I bad fan? LOL!
                            sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Nope. There are some things Kavan's been in that I simply can't stomach watching. Spot the Dog being one of them. You aren't missing much by skipping 4400.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                                Thanx purple! so glad you like! and..

No, thank you! I love it! ...and the hug! As long as he has a gun I'm not worried...

my cap btw
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 29 March 2006, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X