X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you reckon they'd hire out lorne for back/neck rubs

*sobs essays*
    I hate stress. I've been tensed up for weeks grrr

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
      Do you reckon they'd hire out lorne for back/neck rubs

*sobs essays*
      I hate stress. I've been tensed up for weeks grrr
      The proffesional ones where you've only got a towel acros your butt or fully clothed? (don't kid me now, I know what your thinking! )
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

the kind with out a towel! LOL

Torcher Tuesday!
        anything goes...

Comment

I thought I'd share this with y'all. I made this for a friend ... and in return she's gonna make me a Lorne video. hehe ... can't wait to see what she does!

It's taken from Lou Bega's "Mambo No. 5"

sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

OMG! Nici that icon is so Teh AWESOME!!

can't wait to see the vid.. speaking of lorne vids, i've been trying to poke a friend to do one myself.. she has a knack for finding the perfect music, but she's kinda busy.. i've been trying to think of an idea to do one myself, but alas, my vid muse has gone AWOL..

but my fic muse is here! fyi, just updated my latest fic Legacy!
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

OMG Nici I love the icon! Who should I credit because I'm so going to use it

AND...LorneLovers our PB account has been renewed for a full year! I managed to get through to the site today and signed up for the year this time.

Also I managed to snag Kavan's eps of "The Crow", "The Outer Limits" Straight and Narrow & Criminal Nature, "The Sentinel", and the unaired pilot of "Tru Calling"! He's such a hottie in Tru! Only downside is there's print across the screen during the entire ep that says "DO NOT AIR" but I'll cap them all anyway!

Comment

Awww Cathain, you are so lucky! I'd love to have some of those for my collection! LOL Man ... I like have nothing!

And you can credit me since I did make the icon. hehe
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

OMG! Cathain that's fantastic! How did you get those? Please hurry up with the caps because I can't wait to see them. You know I'll pester you relentlessly you until you post them, right?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                    OMG Nici I love the icon! Who should I credit because I'm so going to use it

AND...LorneLovers our PB account has been renewed for a full year! I managed to get through to the site today and signed up for the year this time.

Also I managed to snag Kavan's eps of "The Crow", "The Outer Limits" Straight and Narrow & Criminal Nature, "The Sentinel", and the unaired pilot of "Tru Calling"! He's such a hottie in Tru! Only downside is there's print across the screen during the entire ep that says "DO NOT AIR" but I'll cap them all anyway!
                    OMG, NO! How did you do that? I want them too. *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                      I thought I'd share this with y'all. I made this for a friend ... and in return she's gonna make me a Lorne video. hehe ... can't wait to see what she does!

It's taken from Lou Bega's "Mambo No. 5"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nAnimation.gif
                      That is fantastic! You guys with your vid programs really impress me! Good job hun. Do you mind if I post it in the Dex thread?...with credit of course..

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        That is fantastic! You guys with your vid programs really impress me! Good job hun. Do you mind if I post it in the Dex thread?...with credit of course..
                        Sure, go right ahead! Thanks! hehe
                        sigpic
                        KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Okay LorneLovers! I had a major computer problem so I didn't get to get on earlier...

Anyway, Kavan is great in "The Crow" total bad guy Anyway I capped too much again no doubt *laughs* but I come bearing a cap and two animations. It's all I got done today since my dear compy decided to fight me.

^ Couldn't resist - playing with a pool ball has never been more sexy!!!

Comment

Very sexy...those are super kate! Great caps! I guess you aren't gonna tell us where you got you copies from, especially True calling?

Comment

Hehehehe, had dinner with JM on Monday and the subject of Lorne came up. Looks like he is going to be in at least two episodes of Atlantis for season 3.

Definitely the first one and I think he mentioned he was in the third or the fourth one. I should have been paying more attention.

Comment

oh yeah! pretty caps and animations Cath!!

ok, been working on this for the past few hours.. enjoy!

click here for full size 1024x768

ok, i'm outtie.. class at 8am and its midnite.. and i have no clue how late i'm gonna be up tryng to register tomorrow nite for fall semester.. ugh.. nite all! overdose on SLD!
                                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Working...
                                X