No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to rewatch it a little more closely. The ep itself was pretty stupid so I wound up skipping along until a likely-seeming scene.

Comment

OK, re-watched the scene and I'm about 99% sure it HAS to be Kavan.

Check this:

Looks like a bit of a dimple, eh wot? And then in THIS pic, you can see that his hair is a lot browner than the dark room he's in implies.

He also does the tongue thing again (not quality enough to cap), which I'm beginning to think is one of his trademarks. Given the fact that he was only about 25 when this was filmed, that might cover some of the minor discrepancies, but the tattoo still bugs me. Have we ever seen Lorne in shortsleeves?

Comment

Dear Lord I hope it is him, he is a total HOTTIE!! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Check this:

Looks like a bit of a dimple, eh wot? And then in THIS pic, you can see that his hair is a lot browner than the dark room he's in implies.

He also does the tongue thing again (not quality enough to cap), which I'm beginning to think is one of his trademarks. Given the fact that he was only about 25 when this was filmed, that might cover some of the minor discrepancies, but the tattoo still bugs me. Have we ever seen Lorne in shortsleeves?
          The second pic looks exactly like him now. The first one is so young and cute! OMG

Comment

Here's another pic of soon-to-be-nekkid guy. Maybe it'll fuel your imaginations.

You said soon to be nekkid......so did he get nekkid? Don't keep us in suspense!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
              You said soon to be nekkid......so did he get nekkid? Don't keep us in suspense!!
              Oh yes. He does. But this being science fiction and thus male-oriented, the blocking stops at his waist... but we get full-on viewage of Alyssa Milano's bare breasts. The sacrifices I'm willing to make for our hero.

There are, however, a couple of nice shots of him in his boxer-briefs. Which I guess answers THAT question! LOL

You guys should buy the DVD. A double dose of Kavany goodness awaits.

Comment

Check this:

I don't think we have...I just got by Time Tunnel DVD and haven't gotten to see it yet - but does he wear a short sleeve there?

Comment

Oh yes. He does. But this being science fiction and thus male-oriented, the blocking stops at his waist... but we get full-on viewage of Alyssa Milano's bare breasts. The sacrifices I'm willing to make for our hero.

There are, however, a couple of nice shots of him in his boxer-briefs. Which I guess answers THAT question! LOL

Which Outer Limits is it? It is O.L. right?

Comment

I've seen a few. I don't watch O.L. much, mostly because I almost die in laughter at every show.

Comment

I guess we need details then. While we wait is there any more screen caps you could show?

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        I guess we need details then. While we wait is there any more screen caps you could show?
                        Eventually, yes. And the ep where he gets nekkid is called Caught in the Act. It's about a "staying pure until I'm married" virgin who gets taken over by some alien fog and develops an insatiable sexual appetite which ends with the guy being absorbed into her body. There's supposed to be some parallel with how amoebas eat.

The other ep he's in on the DVD is Flower Child. He's a much more involved character in that one... who also dies horribly. *sigh* And by an alien, too. An alien PLANT in fact. Maybe that's why Lorne isn't interested in botany.

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                          Chapter one is up!(Site not completely complete yet, but it is up.)

I'm calling it Project 10000.

http://www.freewebs.com/lovelorne_fa...fanfiction.htm

(Sorry the page stretches. I'm working on it.)

(Should work now.)
                          Great story, love the McKay/Lorne interaction, can't wait for more.

Comment

Eventually, yes. And the ep where he gets nekkid is called Caught in the Act. It's about a "staying pure until I'm married" virgin who gets taken over by some alien fog and develops an insatiable sexual appetite which ends with the guy being absorbed into her body. There's supposed to be some parallel with how amoebas eat.

The other ep he's in on the DVD is Flower Child. He's a much more involved character in that one... who also dies horribly. *sigh* And by an alien, too. An alien PLANT in fact. Maybe that's why Lorne isn't interested in botany.
                            Yep sounds to me like a great reason not to like planets, espeically ones on other planets!

Comment

Hey everyone! There's some kind of poll going on in the General Discussion area that is asking who is everyone's favorite recurring character. Go there and vote Lorne! and anyone else if you want....

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

LMAO!!! omg, that would do it for me too!

Comment

Working...
                                X