Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David
    It wasn't my camera. It was the compression. I am uploading the full AVI file for you guys now. It's about two and a half times bigger and clear as a bell. But don't expect it to be done uploading tonight

I will post the link here tomorrow morning before heading out.
    Aw, how sweet!! I love you David! You do rock and we appreciate you very much!

Comment

I would do something like this for anyone who took an interest in our work as you guys have

By "bigger" I meant in video dimensions. The file size will be substantially larger, hence taking all night to upload. 359 Megabytes.
      You're the man! Now, tell what the surprise is for shadow! LOL Can I have one too? Is it a hug from Kavan? Cuz I'll walk all the way to Vancouver if it is! Or was it the vid? That is so fabulous. Now just tell him that we named Lorne Marcus or Marc and that we love him and want him to keep up the snark. Oh, yea, and to take off his shirt!! Hey, what did you expect? This is a thunk thread ...
      Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 March 2006, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        OMG I'm running on such a bloody high now! I can't believe I didn't get on earlier!

First off, that was so kind and sweet of Kavan to do!

Second huge and major thanks to Darren

Ladies I'm totally brain dead *laughs* Okay wallpaper so getting done tomorrow
        Exactly Kate!! You can just call me down from the clouds, *thunk* But mostly I am so happy to be having his snarky tooshy back in S3, at least it looks that way! Now, lets get his hunkiness to a con or is he there now? He said he hadn't been to one.
        I need lots of super large size pics of this weekend if he is there.
        Ok, I'm so excited I'm rambling again, Purple out.

Here's the link incase anyone missed it http://www.gateworld.net/
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 22 March 2006, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say how fun was that, the video from Kavan. Thanks David
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            I watched his 'message' clip. All in all he seems like a nice guy that would be really fun to banter with! lol =0) I'm all about the banter!
            Welcome to Lornlovers Cherriey! The snark grabs you everytime! the good looks keep you, hee

Very fun Kliggins!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
              Well LorneLovers, I must retire (though I don't know how I'll sleep now ) SLD everyone!

*Note* For newcomers, SLD stands for Sweet Lorne Dreams!
              Loved your jello comment Kate! Lorne day, March 22!

Comment

Hey all
                man i RL is taking over....but I'm kinda jumping in to squeee loudly over Kavans vid message....which i would be still watching if i didn't have to run out the door to my seminar
                WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oooooooooooh a con over here pwease!

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Originally posted by lookingfortarzan
                  Hey all
                  man i RL is taking over....but I'm kinda jumping in to squeee loudly over Kavans vid message....which i would be still watching if i didn't have to run out the door to my seminar
                  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oooooooooooh a con over here pwease!
                  Squee indeed! Glad you got to see it tarzan!

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/david/graphics/smith_note.avi

Enjoy.

Comment

Awwww! Major Dimples sent his fans a message!

So. Awesome.

This fandom has the best stars EVAR.

Some random Lorne icons I've made. Like? Take. Simple as that.

This one is linked for TEH SWEARS! Oh noes!
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...-Me-Enough.gif

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Thank you Kavan (I like your last name ), thank you David for staying up this late; that was great, again!
                        sigpic

Comment

AIE CARUMBA....heuge file

*pokes comp* you willllllllllllll d/l so I can see.

I was bouncing through my seminar! YAY

Zelenka for regular Season 3!! More Lorne!!! Whumping and Thunking my way along! I'll be in the bar! sig thanks to crazybitchqueen on LJ

Comment

Yay! What another great thing to wake up to! Thank you David!
                            ~CMDragonia

Comment

Just saw Kavan's "thank you" on GW's front page. Wow, what a cool guy!

And thanks to David too - I love that Convention Update section.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Where's mine shadow?
                                Oh dear, what did I forget? If I see him maybe I'll ask him myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X