Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
    can he be anymore adorable!
    He probably can, but then he'd need some kind of surgeon general's warning about handsomeness overload toxicity. Caution: H.O.T.!

Comment

OH. MY. GOD!!!! Can he be any hotter, or sweeter, or anything???!!!! This was the perfect treat for a break from studying Organic Chemistry all day!!! I'm seriously going to watch it over and over because it totally made my day! Now, possibly back to work. Possibly.
      ~CMDragonia

Comment

Yeah, I had a rotten day, too. My semi-new laptop is effectively dead. *sigh* Boss spent the entire day trying to resurrect it and short of a re-install from a disc I don't have, I think it's a lost cause $1200 down the tubes. Stupid ebay. *sigh*

Boss loaned me his laptop, instead, but it isn't quite the same. And then to come home and find this...

It makes it all good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          He probably can, but then he'd need some kind of surgeon general's warning about handsomeness overload toxicity. Caution: H.O.T.!
          LOL!! too funny... but we already knew that...

*goes back to being dead*
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

So he was at the con after all! Oh, he is so cute and adorable. TPTB need to give him more time next season. It looks like he has a little bit of a beard there. I like it. Someone needs to cap that message!

It's so funny. He seems so surprised he actually has fans.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Someone needs to cap that message!
              oh right, thats what i was gonna do.. i got distracted....
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Well, the convention doesn't start until Friday, but Darren & David got a head start on exclusive goodies.

Comment

Shadow, you must track him down and talk to him at the con for all of us!

Spoiler:

Comment

I think it's very cool that he asked to do one of those. No one forced him, he wanted to do it and thank his fans! hehe
                    sigpic
                    KavanSmithFans.com
                    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

I'm on it OS!! *faints* Mama! Speechless! ...well maybe not... I always have something to say so here goes...

HOT HOT HOT!! Why is this man married. Doesn't he know we are ripe for the picking? LMAO j/k hahahahahaha

I thought that was the best thing I've seen from an actor in forever!! You all are so right! He is 100% adorable and sexy and gorgeous and he sounds like my cousin Shane, lol. I am so impressed that he did that for us (and others I suppose). heee, I take this very personal! He loves us!! Yeah!! OK, I think you understand where I'm coming from! Did I make a sufficient fool out of myself? woo hoo.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        I'm on it OS!!
                        well if Purple is on top of the caps, which will be oh so better than mine.. i'll just post this to tide us over till she's done...

OrangeSwirl

Comment

I hope he keeps the beard for season 3. It's so sexy.

Edit: Probably not because of military regs.
                          Last edited by GatetheWay; 22 March 2006, 07:07 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            Shadow, you must track him down and talk to him at the con for all of us!
                            Yes, well, apparently he knows who I am. *eyes thread* Makes me wonder what ELSE he knows...

I LOVE the scruff, but it isn't very military, is it? And Lorne seems pretty by the book to me. Or he at least seems pretty.

Comment

Aw, now I envy you even more Shadow! LOL
                              If you do happen to stumble upon him, mention my site! teehee ... that's all I ask! really!
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
                                Aw, now I envy you even more Shadow! LOL
                                If you do happen to stumble upon him, mention my site! teehee ... that's all I ask! really!
                                I mentioned a lot of stuff to David, hopefully it's already been passed along. But if I see Kavan for myself, I'll definitely check.

For all we know, he already has the site bookmarked.

Comment

Working...
                                X