Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    See! Missy knows what i'm talking about.
    Shhh ... now keep quiet ... don't wanna give TPTB any ideas

having Lorne go bad in an ep (then coming to his senses of course) wouldn't be so bad but death ... no no no no

Yay Cathain, can't wait to see the wallpapers!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Okay I've got a new wallpaper in the works ladies And as for him maybe being dead...I can see where the "thrill" would be but once is enough for me, let's make Marcus immortal so I don't need to worry like that again
      here here! Lorne the imortal!

Comment

Originally posted by Nici
        Shhh ... now keep quiet ... don't wanna give TPTB any ideas

having Lorne go bad in an ep (then coming to his senses of course) wouldn't be so bad but death ... no no no no

Yay Cathain, can't wait to see the wallpapers!
        lmao! shuuuuuuu indeed!

ditto Kate!

Comment

Happy Spring, ladies! *hands out cookies and flowers* And he'd better not die in any episodes.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

thanks for the flowers and cookies!

Comment

BTW, is anyone else going to the con, or do I get to hunt Kavan down and have him all to myself?

Comment

I'm afraid I'm not

Comment

You know ever since we lost
                  Spoiler:
                  Almeida
                  on 24 I've been thinking about Lorne and how there will always be the possibly of him dying. Don't you think that makes his character a little more exciting where the regulars could not be? We know Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, and Ronon are always going to be okay no matter what happens but Lorne could go any episode. I don't know about you, but I think Coup Detat was more exciting because of the possibilty of Lorne being dead could really happen on the show. What do you all think? Or am I just crazy?
                  I keep forgetting it could happen then every now and then i remember. But i try not to think about it too much.

Comment

Random pic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      BTW, is anyone else going to the con, or do I get to hunt Kavan down and have him all to myself?

unfortunately me not going.. but i have friends on the west coast who are, and they said they'd do some hunting for me... so u will have a little bit of competition..

*grumbles as she tries to figure out why she is no longer subscribe to this thread*
                      OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Kavan isn't going to the con is he?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Kavan isn't going to the con is he?
                          Not officially, no, but if he shows up it might be nice if I'm not the only one who knows him. Especially since I absolutely suck at recognizing people. And double especially since I'm only "officially" attending the con on Sunday. If he shows up before that, I'd need someone to track me down for some good ogling an fannish geekiness.

Comment

Aw ShadowMaat, have fun! I'd love to one day go to one of those things. hehe

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Hey LorneLovers!
                              How's the nominating coming along for our beloved Marcus at the Stargate Fan Awards?
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com

Comment

Wow, looks like Marcus hit a lull today!

I'm afraid I'm just peeking in before bed. Class tomorrow! SLD LorneLovers - and I haven't gotten to start my Marcus wallpaper yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X