Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purpletoo1
    OMG, that would stink having to choose! The official rules said (yes I read them all) that you would get a walk on role on either. However, the advertising said that you would get one on both. So go figure how you are gonna know what they will do! If I had to choose I would pass out from the stress. I love them both so much. LOL
    I heard that too, the fine print said you had to choose but the ads said both. TPTB screwing with us again?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      I heard that too, the fine print said you had to choose but the ads said both. TPTB screwing with us again?
      When are the powers NOT screwing with us? LOL

One good thing that happened today, tptb Joe, posted on his thread that they are adding all new long version of the credits back to both shows and they will begin to air in January for the second half of the season! I hope the new ones are as good as the old ones!!

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        I would of entered, but what's the use? If I had won, which there was a very slim chance of, I wouldn't be old enough to go. According to the small print, you have to be 18 or older to enter and I'm not. *sigh* The worst part about being 17 is not quite being 18.
        Aw, there's always next year

Comment

When are the powers NOT screwing with us? LOL

One good thing that happened today, tptb Joe, posted on his thread that they are adding all new long version of the credits back to both shows and they will begin to air in January for the second half of the season! I hope the new ones are as good as the old ones!!
          I know I saw the announcement, now if we could only get Kavan's name in there...

Comment

I know I saw the announcement, now if we could only get Kavan's name in there...
            That would be nice!

Comment

Hmmmmm...*evil grin and scampers off*

Comment

Okay here is my horrible attempt at adding Kavan into the new credits - none of my caps flowed well enough. Oh well...

Comment

I might give the credits a try if I find the energy.

And I would definately choose SGA. I didn't enter. I freeze up in front of cameras.

Comment

Okay here is my horrible attempt at adding Kavan into the new credits - none of my caps flowed well enough. Oh well...

I just love tuning in to this little discussion, the scenery is soooooooo nice. I can see these pics in the credits, good job! I just sent over the first chapter of my Lorne fanfic, hope it is OK everyone, enjoy and be easy, it's my first one. Tune into Cathain's website for the adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by amiici
                      I just love tuning in to this little discussion, the scenery is soooooooo nice. I can see these pics in the credits, good job! I just sent over the first chapter of my Lorne fanfic, hope it is OK everyone, enjoy and be easy, it's my first one. Tune into Cathain's website for the adventures.

I remember my first fan fic...

It was about 3 paragraphs long.

Comment

As an announcement before I retire here tonight, I just wanted to say that amiici's story is fantastic! It will be going up on the 'Marcus Lorne' page tomorrow and I've sent her a banner, if she okay's it then it will go up too. Maybe if you ask nicely she'll even put the banner here

Night LorneLovers

Comment

nice job Cath! It fits just right!

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                            I might give the credits a try if I find the energy.

And I would definately choose SGA. I didn't enter. I freeze up in front of cameras.
                            LOL, Kavan could thaw you out!
                            If I had to choose a show right now, today, I would choose sga but it would be disappointing if Kavan wasn't there and now Rainbow is gone.

Comment

As an announcement before I retire here tonight, I just wanted to say that amiici's story is fantastic! It will be going up on the 'Marcus Lorne' page tomorrow and I've sent her a banner, if she okay's it then it will go up too. Maybe if you ask nicely she'll even put the banner here

Night LorneLovers
                              Great Amiici, look for it tomorrow then. Thanks Cath!

Comment

nice job Cath! It fits just right!
                                Well I'm glad you enjoyed Now if we could only get that in the credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X