Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

What's this I spotted on FB? Kavan going to be in another episode of Supernatural? This one airs tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9 pm EST.

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I love hearing that he is working on other shows.

sigpic

Comment

Me, too! Mind, I wish I could watch it, but I haven't been able to keep up on the season this year. I'll have to wait until it comes out on Netflix.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
              Me, too! Mind, I wish I could watch it, but I haven't been able to keep up on the season this year. I'll have to wait until it comes out on Netflix.
              I wouldn't mind seeing him, but I'm one of the odd ones that doesn't like Supernatural.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                I wouldn't mind seeing him, but I'm one of the odd ones that doesn't like Supernatural.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%202/TRNT022-1.jpg~original[/IMG]
                Not everything strikes a chord with everyone--I totally don't get Farscape, for example. But I wish I'd kept caught up so I could watch it without having to buy episode by episode on Amazon.

sigpic

Comment

Not everything strikes a chord with everyone--I totally don't get Farscape, for example. But I wish I'd kept caught up so I could watch it without having to buy episode by episode on Amazon.
                  It is a bummer to have to buy each episode!

My problem with Supernatural is that I creep out too easily. But I do wish that wasn't the case because it does seem to be a good show according to most people that I know watch it. They have had a lot of guests appearances that I'd like to have seen too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    It is a bummer to have to buy each episode!

My problem with Supernatural is that I creep out too easily. But I do wish that wasn't the case because it does seem to be a good show according to most people that I know watch it. They have had a lot of guests appearances that I'd like to have seen too.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Lorne%205/StargateAtlantisS5E4-045-1.jpg~original
                    Good storyline for sure. Plus Jensen is very...inspirational.

Lorne: You know what she means by that, don't you?
                    Teyla: I am aware, Major.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good storyline for sure. Plus Jensen is very...inspirational.
                      Yes he is... thought so when he was on Smallville too.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...04m25s81-1.jpg

Lorne: You know what she means by that, don't you?
                      Teyla: I am aware, Major.
                      This exchange is perfect! Love it, WW.

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* <333333333333333333
                        Lost in space ...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*peeks in thread*

I had a blast watching Kavan on SPN last night!!! Hubby came in while I was watching and said, "OH yeah.....I know that guy from Stargate Atlantis!" So he WAS paying attention after all!

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

*grinning* It is fun when they give themselves away like that.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X