Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Oh... Eureka was so much fun... Kavan was just a bonus. It really was a great show even before Kavan made his appearance.

Awww, it's Deputy Dimples!!

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

I introduced my friend Rosemary to Andy yesterday. She loved him. Course who could resist? I had clipped all his eps so we sat there and watched them all in a row.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
        I'm liking that idea too, Nikki, it sounds intriguing!

Cate
        It's turning into a bit of a murder mystery, but it will also be a family/romance type fic. But I'm really looking forward to starting it.
        sigpic
        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Oh... Eureka was so much fun... Kavan was just a bonus. It really was a great show even before Kavan made his appearance.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...203/4soabk.jpg
          I totally agree. Colin Ferguson is a comic genius and the interactions with him and the others on the show was amazing.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
            I introduced my friend Rosemary to Andy yesterday. She loved him. Course who could resist? I had clipped all his eps so we sat there and watched them all in a row.
            So true, Cam, who could resist those adorable dimples?!?! And glad you had such a good time with all those clips - what a lovely way to introduce your friend to the brilliance of Eureka!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            I totally agree. Colin Ferguson is a comic genius and the interactions with him and the others on the show was amazing.
            I couldn't agree more, WW, I just wish it was still on the air. I know I have the series on DVD, and on iTunes, but I'm still so disappointed that such a great series was cancelled when it still had such a loyal audience.

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

He is usually more stoic... especially with a gun in his hands.

Is this better?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...nfection05.jpg

Did you get dumped on by a lot of snow lately? Sounds like ours should begin melting the second half of the week.

It is fun to see Stargate actors on other shows.
              Yes, I do like that one better.... plus it makes it twice as nice being a full-length shot like Cate said!!

We got 4-5 inches of it yesterday. But today it's windy as all get out. I tried to make it to the mailbox but couldnt - hubby will have to stop on his way home. Wonder if he will make it thru the drift at the end of the drive with his car - I doubt it!

Hey, SG, I've missed you too! *waves*

Well, after much studying and deliberation (I know, staring at a face for minutes on end is pretty weird, but I know my fellow LorneLovers will understand!!), I kinda like this piccie. It's just such an unusual shot.

Mind you, the second one that you put up, Bay, that full length shot?!? Oh, mama!!

Cate
              Hi Cate -- It's nice to be missed. I think the more I stare at that quirky picture the more it grates on me.

Hope everyone is well!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Just keep looking at that full length shot instead, SG. I know I am!!

Cate
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

So true, Cam, who could resist those adorable dimples?!?! And glad you had such a good time with all those clips - what a lovely way to introduce your friend to the brilliance of Eureka!

I couldn't agree more, WW, I just wish it was still on the air. I know I have the series on DVD, and on iTunes, but I'm still so disappointed that such a great series was cancelled when it still had such a loyal audience.

Cate
                  Will have to do a rewatch again soon. I wonder what Colin will be in next. Hopefully something that allows his humor to shine.

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  Yes, I do like that one better.... plus it makes it twice as nice being a full-length shot like Cate said!!

We got 4-5 inches of it yesterday. But today it's windy as all get out. I tried to make it to the mailbox but couldnt - hubby will have to stop on his way home. Wonder if he will make it thru the drift at the end of the drive with his car - I doubt it!
                  It is twice as nice.

We had the wind all last night. By mid-day today we had sunshine, hopefully that is what you get next.

sigpic

Comment

You are a good friend, Cam.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Bay!! *waves*

Ooooh, more lovely pics too, that I haven't seen before. He looks really young too, so I'm guessing this was from one of his earlier roles?

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, Bay!! *waves*

Ooooh, more lovely pics too, that I haven't seen before. He looks really young too, so I'm guessing this was from one of his earlier roles?

Cate
                        I know the first one is Smallville for sure. I think the second one is too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I had to show her who Kavan was. She knows who Dean is of course.

Been a great vacation so far. Got to feel up Dean Cain and I lost count of the number of hugs I got from him so far. Today we went to a spring training baseball game between the Boston Red Sox and the Baltimore Orioles Tomorrow we're going to the beach, and Thursday I meet up with WW to thunk the h*** out of Kavan. Life is fun
                          sigpic

Comment

Watched Broken Ties today from S5, I've not seen that episode before, but I loved the bit in the mess hall when Lorne approaches John and Rodney and told them the name of that planet. I always find myself smiling or getting excited whenever there's an episode and a scene with Lorne in it, and I love seeing his name appear, well Kavan's that is.
                            sigpic
                            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I know the first one is Smallville for sure. I think the second one is too.
                                Yeah, it is. Red Sox--my team! Yay!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X