No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Ww. Standing at the dealership waiting on my ride. Dropped car off for them to check the brakes. Making strange noise. On phone so no pics to share
    sigpic

Comment

Tonight looks like SyFy is airing SG1 "The Road Not Taken" and on Saturday it'll be airing "Red: Werewolf Hunter"
      sigpic
      KavanSmithFans.com
      Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Thanks Nici... I haven't seen Red yet.

sigpic

Comment

Good luck with the car, Cam.

You know, I've had Red for about a month and a half now, but haven't even had time to take it out of the wrapper!
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Good luck with the car, Cam.

You know, I've had Red for about a month and a half now, but haven't even had time to take it out of the wrapper!
            Thanks WW. Well the car's done. Cost me about $300. Not what I feared, but still. It and the teen are cutting into my convention (ie seeing Kavan) money damn it.

Re Red: I opened the DVD, but mainly to see if there were any extras, as I've had a digital copy of it for months.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all... thanx Nici for the heads up on Fairly Legal and thanx to everyone for the great pix. Cam - glad the brakes are fixed. I just got thru spending about twice that on mine a month or so ago!!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys and nice pics hello Sci *waves*
                sigpic

Comment

Hope my phlebotomist looks like this:

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    Hope my phlebotomist looks like this:

Wish ANY of my docs looked like that!

Hi Pooks. <wave>
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                      Wish ANY of my docs looked like that!

Hi Pooks. <wave>
                      yeah me too!! Might actually get me to go to the doctor.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Sadness. My phlebotomist wasn't even male, let alone hot. Now comes the nerve-wracking part--waiting on results.
                        sigpic

Comment

positive thoughts and such going out to you, WW. Hope everything turns out okay. <hug>
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                            positive thoughts and such going out to you, WW. Hope everything turns out okay. <hug>
                            Thanks, hun. I'm pretty nervous. My dad has Type II diabetes and my mom is borderline. My teen will become my warden, whipping me into shape and keeping me from all sweets if they find I have it, too. That would not necessarily be a bad thing, but I just hope I don't have to give myself shots or use those little blood test kits. I have no problem with someone else sticking the needle in me, but I would have some major phych issues to overcome to do it to myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you have diabetes, it is probably type 2 and that usually does not require insulin injection. They can control it with diet and medication.
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

If I do have diabetes, it'll be the first time anyone's ever told me I'm too sweet. (But I'm still a wimp and don't want to do the blood test thingy every day like Dad has to.)

ETA: Love the siggie!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X