Clear All

cause that would sooo blow

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If you move a picture in PB it will break the link. You can create tags for things. For instance as I add Ben pics I usually create a new folder for every hundred pics or so. So right now I'm on Ben 16, when I have enough pics in there I will create Ben 17.... and so on. Then as I find time I add tags to the pics for specific things, like... eyes, fun, mud, guns.... so that when I pull that tag it brings up those related pics.

sigpic

Comment

OH wise one!! sounds like a plan.. hahaha ben 17 in my house its all Ben 10!!
            sigpic

Comment

If you have separate folders for each thing instead... Ben gun, Ben Mud, Ben eyes... like that? Then when you upload you have to upload them separated into their correct folders or upload, then sort, before you post any to avoid the broken links.

Probably not a problem the first time you upload everything from your computer to the PB, but for additional photos in the future you would have the issue.

sigpic

Comment

all these pics are making my head hurt.. and yet some really good thunking for writing!! did something off the wall last night for a story, I've never seen

Spoiler:
                laundry
                sigpic

Comment

SHAVIVA` just read your last chapter.. Floating over the moon on Lorne Fluff!!!!
                  you need to do a sig for that.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ev'Bliss yep another Evan word!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      SHAVIVA` just read your last chapter.. Floating over the moon on Lorne Fluff!!!!
                      you need to do a sig for that.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh, nice idea! I could do that ... have to find someone to 'play' Amy but that could be fun too

Thanks Brn - glad you liked the ending

Last edited by ShaViva; 17 March 2011, 06:26 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love that pic of Lorne in the space suit bailey

sigpic

Comment

Lorne looks comfortable already! (yep, been watching Runner recently - LOTS of ideas for sigs )

sigpic

Comment

He has such a beautiful smile.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X