No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH, you guys are AWESOME! Did you all cringe and held your breath when in Coup D'ETat Lorne was

Spoiler:
    thought to be dead

I knew he wasn't it! but I held my breath the entire time!

and then he popped up in BSG! What a Night for our BOY!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      I had not doubt that you would. So what did she say when you were finished with her? LOL

Nothing, I scared her speechless after ranting through 2 commercials. XD

OH, you guys are AWESOME! Did you all cringe and held your breath when in Coup D'ETat Lorne was

Spoiler:
      thought to be dead

I knew he wasn't it! but I held my breath the entire time!

and then he popped up in BSG! What a Night for our BOY!
      I fell off the couch and turned blue until the scene

Spoiler:
      where you know he is alive.

Comment

they can't get rid of Lorne...we've lost too many military men and I love his sardonic responses to John's sarcasm and morbid comments..he's great!! oh happy fic for lorne for me...I have to go to the other thunk threads...you know Lorne is one of many..although he's highly ranked in my book!!
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          they can't get rid of Lorne...we've lost too many military men and I love his sardonic responses to John's sarcasm and morbid comments..he's great!! oh happy fic for lorne for me...I have to go to the other thunk threads...you know Lorne is one of many..although he's highly ranked in my book!!
          VB..I'm following you around!...

Major Lorne is a hottie..and I am reading this great fic in fanfic with him and Teyla as friends.....that would be interesting...he is such a great character...I felt bad when they killed him in BSG..but then I said outloud in front of hubby, oh they have to kill him cause he needs to be in Atlantis, and Gosh, you should see the look he gave me! Now, he thinks I have the hots for Lorne! If he only knew!
          sigpic

Comment

Just wanna get in a Welcome to the few people we've picked up since Coup aired!! heya all!
            OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Yeah, Coup has been a real recruiter for our cause.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

It's hard to share the Lorne ... but I'll try my best!
                hehehe
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                  Nothing like being sardonic whilst being held prisoner to show how cool you are.

Comment

True that! We need to see more of that humor next season.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                      Yesm. Besides, no one can resist a man behind bars.

Comment

Well Ford had me since 'The Lost Boys' and 'The Hive'...oooh...I woved him...but I had to give him major love with the possible loss of him in 'Coup'...you know and I can't take any more of my officers going down!! No more!!

Yeah Camy...your always on my tail..you can't take my man here..I got here first..and he's my hottie...you can take Shep....although my Shep thunkers..I still love him..as long as he doesn't wear shades!!

VB

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                          Well Ford had me since 'The Lost Boys' and 'The Hive'...oooh...I woved him...but I had to give him major love with the possible loss of him in 'Coup'...you know and I can't take any more of my officers going down!! No more!!

Yeah Camy...your always on my tail..you can't take my man here..I got here first..and he's my hottie...you can take Shep....although my Shep thunkers..I still love him..as long as he doesn't wear shades!!

VB
                          VB..the more he gets from us the better..so BACK OFF!
                          sigpic

Comment

back to silly sunday ... heh ....

Colonel Klink lol

sigpic
                            KavanSmithFans.com
                            Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              VB..the more he gets from us the better..so BACK OFF!
                              Uh huh....man stealer..I was here first remember that!!

More Lorne in 2006.....does anyone have more fanfics about Lorne...please list them! Especially for us newbies!! Or links where to get..I know there are more outside of Ff.net somewhere...

VB

Comment

Stamp time

Comment

Working...
                                X