Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgh, those damn timezones again!

See, Lorne knows what I mean... I don't think Shep's got the idea though!

sigpic

Comment

Yep - darn timezones! I'm getting confused as to DAYS lately -- that's what happens when you visit with folks from OZ!!!

I'm thinking Shep is in his own little timezone and Lorne has a grasp of reality, yet!
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Pft, tell me about it. My bestest geek is in Aus, we're 9 hours apart atm... kills me trying to get online at a reasonable time for both of us!

Ah well Shep's been in a few different 'times' hasn't he? Lorney only got caught in an AU from what I remember!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Pft, tell me about it. My bestest geek is in Aus, we're 9 hours apart atm... kills me trying to get online at a reasonable time for both of us!
          I have a couple really good Aussie friends... I'm 15 hours behind!!!! Now THAT's a pain to visit! I have to stay up late just to get in a conversation.......... Or they have to get up really early...... That's how I get my days confused. It's the wee hours of tomorrow morning there now while it's not quite noon today for me!!

Ah well Shep's been in a few different 'times' hasn't he? Lorney only got caught in an AU from what I remember!
          Hmmmm, wasnt it more of a 'time' when he was General? I know RNT was AU -- then there are always fanfics set in AU ... makes it soooooo much easier to be 'creative'!!
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

The Cult
            Spoiler:
            Anyone interested in the Cult ep send me a PM, please.

Timezones can be a killer. My beta reader is 6 hours behind. It takes careful planing to talk about our fics.

AU Lorne

Comment

time zones are bloody evil!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoilery pics under here...

Spoiler:

PhotoImpact hates me today so these are the raw pics. Slightly darkish and blurry. I'll try to do better tomorrow. Now I need sleep!

Comment

sneaks in

hi, haven't been in for a while, enjoyed catching up a bit though

Spoiler:
                  Had a nice Lorne dream the other night...which was unexpected

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                    I have a couple really good Aussie friends... I'm 15 hours behind!!!! Now THAT's a pain to visit! I have to stay up late just to get in a conversation.......... Or they have to get up really early...... That's how I get my days confused. It's the wee hours of tomorrow morning there now while it's not quite noon today for me!!
                    *snort* I'm 18-19 hours behind my friends in Aus and NZ depending. Though we seem to catch up regularly (when I'm not at work). Oh and Row and I are 9 hours apart and when I'm not working we talk nearly daily.
                    Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                    sigpic

Comment

yea 16 between by buddy from the land of oz and myself.. gah... evil! evil! timezones, early morn my time. = evening her time. *sighs*
                      sigpic

Comment

lol, Hi CKO, how's your Sunday looking?

Comment

rainy, dreay and cloudy.. Oooh yes.. the sun's not even rose yet
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            rainy, dreay and cloudy.. Oooh yes.. the sun's not even rose yet
                            no sun yet how early is it???

Comment

Originally posted by ktebid View Post
                              no sun yet how early is it???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                ouch! That's early You're not working today are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X