X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Merry Xmas Eve LorneLovers!

And to you, too.

LOL, last I looked yeah. Everyone still seems to have an English accent, though mine's different to other people's as I'm not from York, I just live here!

Yeah, yeah, don't they all say that, luv? At least they did when I was there, long, long ago.

Spoiler:
    Blimey, that's weird! I'm not even sure who started calling me Queeny/Queenie or anyone''s chosen spelling... probably Jen, but it kinda stuck. It made me feel like I was an 80 year old woman at first, but I'm used to it now! Haha, well thank you, I hope I am pleasanter... it's a word now, maybe it wasn't before!

Yep. Definitely.

LOL, some people may say you're picky you know! Now me, I know I'm picky, hence me needing the baby steps into other areas. I'll let you know what I find!
    Picky? Who? Me? NEVA!

I just know what I want and am too old to waste time with stuff I don't like.
    1st off, love that pic! *sigh*
    Me too. *sighs*

I didn't mean to be rude or anything, I'm sure you're right... a small comment is better than nothing after all. I guess I'm so used to giving feedback through my previous experiences in work and the people I've beta'd for in the past, I'm probably used to giving more detail than necessary. I like to be constructive, but I can keep it short when I need to!

Oh no! You weren't rude. I hope I didn't come across as implying you were. I guess I was just being pathetic. Writer - begging for crumbs.

I love constructive feedback, but I also realize that not many people have either the time or the knowledge to give it and so I am happy if I hear anything at all. That's all.

BTW guys, can I just say that I have great respect for those of you who do write and publish. I'll be honest, I've written a few things here and there, but I won't publish them as I'm not comfortable with it (despite encouragement I've had from other people) so it's never gonna happen!! The fact that you guys put stuff out there is great!
    Hmmm...must think about ways and means to get QH to share her stories.
    sigpic
    I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

I'm off now to play with my pressies. Like Row mentioned, the big, bearded guy has already been around = presents on Christmas Eve, yeah:

sigpic

Comment

Good evening all and Merry Christmas to all... although it's several more hours away for us! We are supposed to go to a friends for the evening- havent heard anything of it being cancelled due to the ice.......

kethry --- I looked at one of the stories from the sites Row mentioned. It was on LJ so I couldnt comment but it was great. Very safe and quite funny.

I do agree with kethry.... it's nice to know that people dont run screaming into the night when they open a story.

(sorry not quoting to nite--- computer (and kitty) are not cooperating!!)

Watching Star Wars (the original 3) could just see Lorne as a Jedi or helping the alliance!! I guess it's time to finish my hair and then wake the other half from his nap so he can get ready. It's gonna be a late nite - one with lots of yummy food and wine and fun. This is the best night of the season.
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
          kethry --- I looked at one of the stories from the sites Row mentioned. It was on LJ so I couldnt comment but it was great. Very safe and quite funny.
          Let me guess... Deck the Bulkheads?

Watching Star Wars (the original 3) could just see Lorne as a Jedi or helping the alliance!!
          Soldier for the Alliance or smuggler all the way. Mmmmmmh... For some reason, now that makes me want to continue my Star Wars OC series...
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

have a fun filled and safe xmas everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Let me guess... Deck the Bulkheads?

Soldier for the Alliance or smuggler all the way. Mmmmmmh... For some reason, now that makes me want to continue my Star Wars OC series...
              (kitty leaving me alone --)

Anyway -- no the one about the gingerbread. That was a hoot!

Yes, I could see him as Han Solo!! I think I'd have to watch them a few more times to get it back into my memory!!
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                (kitty leaving me alone --)

Anyway -- no the one about the gingerbread. That was a hoot!
                That one is Deck the Bulkheads

And at least one person appreciated my links

Yes, I could see him as Han Solo!! I think I'd have to watch them a few more times to get it back into my memory!!
                Not Han Solo, but another smuggler. I never was one for the smugglers (more of a soldier girl...) but I think Lorne would make a great one.
                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                I will never accept defeat.
                I will never quit.
                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                ------
                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Not Han Solo, but another smuggler. I never was one for the smugglers (more of a soldier girl...) but I think Lorne would make a great one.
                    Oh, guess I didnt really look at the title! I want to go back and look at the other Christmas stories when I have more time.

But he gets the girl, in the end! Either way - I think the Lorne/Kavan sense of humor would have been good in SW. Havent seen any of the new ones, just the original 3, so I cant say how he'd have done in those. Well, almost time to head out..
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

@Kethry this story: On the Seventh Day was finally updated. Its the one in which I make a guest appearance(its written for me) with a good deal of Lorne Whump
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                        It's an excellent song no matter what it and a few others have been needlessly harassing me lately but I can't seem to corral my bunnies for long enough to make heads nor tails of them
                        I wish I could catch bunnies, I’ve got a few very old S/J fics I want to finish but absolutely zero inspiration.

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
                        Hey Cath!

*waves back*

Atm I am slightly unhappy with PB as well. It's the same old, same old. They claim it's now all new and better when in reality it's just more of a pita.
                        I’m glad I’m not the only one upset with PB Kethry, it is by no means easier and if anything it makes it load even slower!!

And to all LorneLovers, Merry Christmas Eve (or Christmas for some of you) or Happy Holidays to those who don’t do X-Mas.

Let’s have a little Stark Raving Mad Christmas Eve fun

Comment

Happy Christmas Lorne Lovers

sigpic

Comment

enjoy the holidays ya'lls
                            sigpic

Comment

me luffs! goggles and tatoo!
                              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Try these delicious-pages:

My Lorne-tag at delicious

asugar's Lorne-tag at delicious (you also might try searching around her tags a little more since she has various Lorne-tags)

miss_porcupine's delicious-page
                                Thanks so much, Row. I don't think there is any fic of Domenika's that I haven't read, but I'll check out the other links as soon as I have some more time.

As for Miss Porcupine - I adore the woman. She writes Lorne the way I would have liked to see him on SGA. A pity that she has almost dropped writing in that fandom. *sighs*

Yes, that story was a hoot. Though Shep and especially Lorne should have known better.

Hey, I appreciate them - I just don't spend so much time on the computer as I used to and especially not with all the Christmas stuff I had to prepare.

Btw, roast is in the oven, everything else is gently cooking or already in the fridge.

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                                @Kethry this story: On the Seventh Day was finally updated. Its the one in which I make a guest appearance(its written for me) with a good deal of Lorne Whump
                                Thanks to you as well, Mac. Hey... OT:

Spoiler:
                                Did you ever get my card? It should have arrived by now. *frowns at PO*

Oh-oh...one of the dreaded wips.
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope this will be finished soon. I am not sure what I hate more...shoddy writing or a well-written story that never gets finished. No, I know...the latter. I really hate it when people do that, and I usually don't even bother reading a wip. I have been left hanging too often. And while I know that RL can sometimes throw you a curveball, it is too often just that the writer has lost interest in the stoiry or even the fandom and simply can't be bothered to write the rest. Or - and that is worse in my book - posted the story without knowing where it was going and suddenly had no idea how to go on. I really, really loathe wips. I bet you never noticed, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X