Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
    Hm...I'm not sure I understand your problem. When I cap a pic, I freeze the frame and simply save the pic if I like it. If not, I restart the show and freeze another frame. And so on. For making banners, I used to load the saved pics into MS PictureIt and work with them there - cut out people and insert into other pics etc.
    Spoiler:
    Needless to say, I lost PictureIt with the old laptop. Now I have to figure out which program to buy to replace it. I don't think there is a new version of it. Various sites say Microsoft dropped it.

I'll drop you a note-- long and hard to explain.

Spoiler:
    where did you get the program to begin with? Have you tried ebay to get the older program? I use Photoshop Elements 6 - an older version I got off ebay. The one I think I'd cry if I lost is Publisher 98 - but my brother gave me the program.

laptop --

Spoiler:
    what system did you get on it --- WIN 7 or WIN XP?
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

testing a theory here--

and YES it worked ---
      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

*drools over the pretty pictures*
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Have managed to figure a way around PB and the larger versions of The Guard pix that CN worked so hard to get for us. Takes a bit of work, but it's worth it! I sure hope they arent too big for the site!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Ooohhhh pretty
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/stargate40fan/Decorated%20images/TheGuard166.jpg
              I love the smile in this pic.

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

almost off the page save
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  almost off the page save
                  good job CKO --

someone is asleep on the job!!!

Last edited by SciFiSGFan; 13 December 2009, 05:08 PM.
                  sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

welcome *grins*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey LorneLovers, I'm glad to see you guys are trying so hard for The Guard caps, I didn't have time this weekend so maybe this week I'll be able to battle the LLPB to see what's going on!

Comment

*whimpers* vampire lorne.... what a wonderful site to go to bed too.... thanks cath... i'm defo gonna be havin sweet dreams tonight!!
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                          Hey LorneLovers, I'm glad to see you guys are trying so hard for The Guard caps, I didn't have time this weekend so maybe this week I'll be able to battle the LLPB to see what's going on!
                          Nice pix to wake up to. Now I have to try and go back to sleep!!!!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Mmmmmm and vampy lorne is always nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                              Beard doesn’t really bother me on Kavan, the goatee though? Not a good look…

This? Not too bad…

Spoiler:

he looks like a Bond villian (at least to me) with the gotee!

I've got finals this week then I'm done until Jan! *cheers* am coming up with a list of projects to do during break (cleaning my room, which may or may not be showing signs of intelligent life, is one of them) do my fellow Lorne Lovers have any suggestions? Besides watching 'Nightmare' and catching up on Row's Lorne/Cadman fics that is

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                                I've got finals this week then I'm done until Jan! *cheers*
                                Yay! Congrats!

catching up on Row's Lorne/Cadman fics that is
                                I think I that's a GREAT idea

Yesterday night I finished writing the challenge! Yay! LOTS of thanks to mac because I would NEVER have made it without her plot bunnies and her whip cracking and her beta'ing
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X