Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    for some reason, that headshot makes me think Satan.... i dunno why, but with the goatee and his hair like that, it just screams "I am the Lord of Hell, but I'm completely innocent" i need to get my head checked.....
    Hmmm, I thought its makes him look sexy... but to each his/her own. I managed to find another head shot that wasnt too close where his head is chopped off-- I hope this one is a little less sinster.

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      Hmmm, I thought its makes him look sexy... but to each his/her own. I managed to find another head shot that wasnt too close where his head is chopped off-- I hope this one is a little less sinster.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...christmas2.jpg
      lol... it is sexy! in a totally evil-i-wanna-take-over-the-world kind of way..... i blame the discusiion we had over in the whump thread the other day.... my mind has been circling SGA/SPN x-over ideas since then.... the most prevailent have Lorne being god, but that one pic makes me think he'd make a totally wicked vessel for Lucifer too..... like i said, i need to get my head checked
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        lol... it is sexy! in a totally evil-i-wanna-take-over-the-world kind of way..... i blame the discusiion we had over in the whump thread the other day.... my mind has been circling SGA/SPN x-over ideas since then.... the most prevailent have Lorne being god, but that one pic makes me think he'd make a totally wicked vessel for Lucifer too..... like i said, i need to get my head checked
        no comment !!!
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
          *sneaks in and replaces Row's Lorne clone with her own* Okay go ahead and tell him now. I'm sure he'll understand.
          Eh, I saw that!

@SciFi: You're really having fun with images right now, huh?
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
            Eh, I saw that!

Yup!
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Been doing a bit more Christmas decorating today!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Oh, mac! Love the avatar!!!
                Thanks! I made it all by myself

Eh, I saw that!

@Row- saw what? *adjusts halo*
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but... you don't have a halo, mac.
                  I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                  I will never accept defeat.
                  I will never quit.
                  I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                  ------
                  "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Lovely artworks, Melfan and SciFan!

What's a halo again? I think I lost mine years ago or I was never born with one?! Mum always said I was the Devil's child!!

I hope all the cold weather eases up for you guys. For us its been one of those heat waves and has been over 40 degress. So glad we have a pool and air conditioning.

OT Christmas stuff.

Spoiler:
                    Has everyone done their Christmas shopping? I've got mine started. This year I'm not going to be spending too much on presents, for I've had a lot finances going on; my car and paying off my furniture, along with some huge bills. Unfortunately bill just keeps coming around even though you tell him to leave. Yes I know I'm a weirdo. Mum's lending me her tree, seem as my brother and his family will be going to stay with his parnter's Dad's family. I had to buy some Christmas decorations yesterday and I may have gone overboard! Trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I plan to do a Christmas lunch, so I don't have to do dinner! I'm having Christmas at my place with my partner (he has about 4 weeks off over Christmas), Mum, and sister for Christmas lunch.

Is anyone working Christmas Day? I'm not, but I work the next two days afterwords, and then have the day off and work again. I'm so sick of getting weekend work all the time, but at least you earn heaps of money for working weekends.

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Lovely artworks, Melfan and SciFan!

What's a halo again? I think I lost mine years ago or I was never born with one?! Mum always said I was the Devil's child!!

I hope all the cold weather eases up for you guys. For us its been one of those heat waves and has been over 40 degress. So glad we have a pool and air conditioning.

OT Christmas stuff.

Spoiler:
                      Has everyone done their Christmas shopping? I've got mine started. This year I'm not going to be spending too much on presents, for I've had a lot finances going on; my car and paying off my furniture, along with some huge bills. Unfortunately bill just keeps coming around even though you tell him to leave. Yes I know I'm a weirdo. Mum's lending me her tree, seem as my brother and his family will be going to stay with his parnte'rs Dad's family. I had to buy some Christmas decorations yesterday and I may have gone overboard! Trying to get into the Christmas spirit.

Is anyone working Christmas Day? I'm not, but I work the next two days afterwords, and then have the day off and work again. I'm so sick of getting weekend work all the time, but at least you earn heaps of money for working weekends.

Thnx...

halo? Hmmmm, dont know!

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      the extent of my Christmas decorating can be viewed here at GW! Christmas is not a pleasant time around here... the only time I dont feel like running and hiding is Christmas Eve when we go to my friends. Family is a nightmare (and not on Elm Street!) Have no idea if we're done shopping- the other half will tell me the day before because he wont do any of it. Sorry, dont get me started ranting!
                      sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Loving the artworks!

@Stargate78fan
                        OT Christmas

Spoiler:
                        Not really, only got a couple of cards addressed and will be sending them out tomorrow probably. But on another note, in regards to getting me anything, I told my mum to spread the word for people to give me gift cards!! that could translate to just abotu anything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                          Loving the artworks!

@Stargate78fan
                          OT Christmas

Spoiler:
                          Not really, only got a couple of cards addressed and will be sending them out tomorrow probably. But on another note, in regards to getting me anything, I told my mum to spread the word for people to give me gift cards!! that could translate to just abotu anything!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, I guess I did get my Christmas cards done yesterday --- seeing as there wasnt much to do while there was a BLIZZARD going on outside my window!!!!!!!! THNX ANDREW!!!!!!
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Just saw a preview of this weeks Santuary --- Michael Shanks is guesting -- maybe Kavan will be back!!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but... you don't have a halo, mac.
                              I, I, I don't? Dang it! I was wondering why there was nothing there when i go to adjust my halo.

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              OT Christmas stuff.

Spoiler:
                              Has everyone done their Christmas shopping? I've got mine started. This year I'm not going to be spending too much on presents, for I've had a lot finances going on; my car and paying off my furniture, along with some huge bills. Unfortunately bill just keeps coming around even though you tell him to leave. Yes I know I'm a weirdo. Mum's lending me her tree, seem as my brother and his family will be going to stay with his parnter's Dad's family. I had to buy some Christmas decorations yesterday and I may have gone overboard! Trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I plan to do a Christmas lunch, so I don't have to do dinner! I'm having Christmas at my place with my partner (he has about 4 weeks off over Christmas), Mum, and sister for Christmas lunch.

O/T

Spoiler:
                              I haven't started shopping because I refuse to get anything for my sister(long story as to why) and have no idea what to give my cousin and everyone else doesn't want anything.

We *might* be going tree shopping(we ALWAYS do live) this weekend depending on the weather(we are expecting snow Fri/Sat/Sun).

Plus I have class until 22/12, and a doctor's appointment w/ the little one on 21/12 so it will be a tight squeeze.
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

no comment !!!
                                uh huh sure.... just abandon the bunnies you helped create
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X