X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
    Oh yes -- @ EB

Spoiler:
    did you catch any of the game? The Packers really tried to lose it in the end! But 'way to go Clay!!!'
    Spoiler:
    I managed to catch five minutes of it in the 1st and then five seconds in the 4th (in time to see them miss the field goal) and I think they eeked another one out. But YaY! for the win

btw, did you survive the storm? It's still snowing/sleeting here at the moment but it's going to get colder in the evening.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I made these last year, and since Christmas is closing in

enjoy
      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

those are awesome mel!

Comment

thanks

and just made a new one!

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by kethryveris View Post
            You can keep that stuff. Besides, no rain right now.
            Thnx! NOT!!! I just spent

Spoiler:
            10 minutes digging out each dog (so 20 min), another 10 minutes digging out the entrance in the back so they could get back in the barn, 10 minutes digging to the cats upstairs and an hour trying to get the stove pipe set so as to not asphyxiate the birds in the barn (as well as myself) and I fear it was a losing battle. Will have to go out in a bit to shut the fans off- now the water will freeze. OH and also --- other half probably wont make it home from work tonite due to the roads................. Oh yes, and I cant hardly see out of any of the windows!!!! AND.... just heard - all government buildings in the state are closed - state of emergency

So, youll be doing the happy family Christmas thingie?
            ya, right

Spoiler:
            There is such a thing as learner's permit and before that the actual training sessions before you get any kind of licence. These days getting one is not only costly, but also not easy - or so I am told. I doubt I'd pass if I had to do it now.

Hmm, here I think they hand them out like candy at Halloween - sure seems that way!

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
            Spoiler:
            I managed to catch five minutes of it in the 1st and then five seconds in the 4th (in time to see them miss the field goal) and I think they eeked another one out. But YaY! for the win

btw, did you survive the storm? It's still snowing/sleeting here at the moment but it's going to get colder in the evening.
            @ EB

Spoiler:
            ask me again in 3 days -- it might be over by then! Right now -- see the message I wrote up a bit to kethry!

Howdy mel ----- fantastic artwork -- Mrs Lorne would be proud!

snurchable?????

Might have to get my creative juices thawed out and moving...
            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Howdy mel ----- fantastic artwork -- Mrs Lorne would be proud!

snurchable?????

Might have to get my creative juices thawed out and moving...
              hi there

yup, all my work is snurchable, unless I tell you otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                hi there

yup, all my work is snurchable, unless I tell you otherwise
                Thnx.... hope you're doing well.
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Thnx.... hope you're doing well.
                  YW Yup, I'm doing good, how you doing?

Comment

Oh ANDREW!!!!!!!

Thanx --- NOT for the snow!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    I spent 10 minutes digging out each dog (so 20 min), another 10 minutes digging out the entrance in the back so they could get back in the barn, 10 minutes digging to the cats upstairs and an hour trying to get the stove pipe set so as to not asphyxiate the birds in the barn (as well as myself) and I fear it was a losing battle. Will have to go out in a bit to shut the fans off- now the water will freeze. OH and also --- other half probably wont make it home from work tonite due to the roads................. Oh yes, and I cant hardly see out of any of the windows!!!! AND.... just heard - all government buildings in the state are closed - state of emergency
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

@ EB

Spoiler:
                      ask me again in 3 days -- it might be over by then! Right now -- see the message I wrote up a bit to kethry!
                      I did and hope you don't get snowed it! to bad it's towards the end of the semester here or I'd be really hoping for a snow day!

also,
                      Spoiler:
                      did you hear that Mike Reilly got signed to the Rams and they just signed a LB and QB to the practice squad after that?

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        I did and hope you don't get snowed it! to bad it's towards the end of the semester here or I'd be really hoping for a snow day!

also,
                        Spoiler:
                        did you hear that Mike Reilly got signed to the Rams and they just signed a LB and QB to the practice squad after that?
                        It all will depend on if other half gets home tonite -- I'm down to a skidsteer to move snow! Truck and blower are both inop at the moment! Although at least I know HOW to run ss, too big a yard to know which way to go first with the truck!

Spoiler:
                        unless it's about the Pack, I doubt I'd of heard... and if it was on today, no I wouldnt have either ... didnt get in from outside till after news. but on the bright side -- my barn was cleared out last time I went out... now it's just gonna get cold in there.
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Sitting here doing Christmas cards --- anyone wanting one from the frozen tundra aka WI, drop me a PM. they wont go out for a day or 2. Not till the postoffice opens back up or I get out of the driveway, whichever comes first.
                          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            "Sunset" was a VERY evil story. It kinda took me hostage and wouldn't let me stop until I had it written even though I was bawling my eyes out
                            Personally I really really really liked that story. But then again I'm a nut and you know it

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                            I made these last year, and since Christmas is closing in
                            <SNIP>
                            enjoy
                            Love them Mel! Great job!

Semi-OT squee:

Spoiler:
                            So the GateCon folks announced last night that Paul is coming now! I so cannot wait to see where my seat is now since I bought my ticket the day they went on sale.
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                              Personally I really really really liked that story. But then again I'm a nut and you know it
                              I'll tell Lorne you liked the story I had to kill him for
                              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                              I will never accept defeat.
                              I will never quit.
                              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                              ------
                              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Thnx! NOT!!! I just spent

Spoiler:
                                10 minutes digging out each dog (so 20 min), another 10 minutes digging out the entrance in the back so they could get back in the barn, 10 minutes digging to the cats upstairs and an hour trying to get the stove pipe set so as to not asphyxiate the birds in the barn (as well as myself) and I fear it was a losing battle. Will have to go out in a bit to shut the fans off- now the water will freeze. OH and also --- other half probably wont make it home from work tonite due to the roads................. Oh yes, and I cant hardly see out of any of the windows!!!! AND.... just heard - all government buildings in the state are closed - state of emergency

Ouuuch! Not good. What about that brother of yours? Can't he help shovelling the white stuff or did he jump ship and depart for friendlier climates at the first sign of trouble? I know mine would.

Wish I could blow you some warm breeze over but we're scheduled for frost and snow this weekend and probably for longer as well. Just I hope not soooo much. Of course, just the weekend that I have to work. I'd much rather find me someone nice to cuddle up to.

*sends SF warming thoughts* Look who I found.

sigpic
                                I'm a 60%er. - Kethry's fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                                X