X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateMedic View Post
    Lovely pic!!!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
    Incidentally, I found an interesting piece on editing (from a published author apparently) on a blog I follow:

Romancing The Blog - Surviving My First NaNoWriMo

Yeah, the evil bunnies...

SQUEE!
    Interesting article.... Might have to look more into it.

Yes, those evil bunnies--- so what am I doing at the moment - while trying to do laundry, wash the mattress, xfer files and clean house -- I'm listening to Impressions --- bunnies are sticking their heads out!!! Grrrrr . Doesnt help that my music files didnt come back in the same order they were before.
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Mmm yey for random pix.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
        Yes, those evil bunnies--- so what am I doing at the moment - while trying to do laundry, wash the mattress, xfer files and clean house -- I'm listening to Impressions --- bunnies are sticking their heads out!!! Grrrrr . Doesnt help that my music files didnt come back in the same order they were before.
        Wait... you really thought you could listen to Impressions without bunnies sticking out their heads? (BTW, did I ever post the link to the Heightmeyer/Lorne wedding I wrote just to prove to myself I could? )
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Wait... you really thought you could listen to Impressions without bunnies sticking out their heads? (BTW, did I ever post the link to the Heightmeyer/Lorne wedding I wrote just to prove to myself I could? )
          You're right --- silly me!!!

Not sure if you did or not ---- how can he marry Heightmeyer when he's already married to someone else on my computer!! ???
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

You're right --- silly me!!!

Not sure if you did or not ---- how can he marry Heightmeyer when he's already married to someone else on my computer!! ???
            Your's is an AU version?
            I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
            I will never accept defeat.
            I will never quit.
            I will never leave a fallen comrade.
            ------
            "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Your's is an AU version?
              Well, yes, I suppose it is... it was the only way I figured I could get away with some of the things I did.... had to write him as well as a few other characters who were
              Spoiler:
              brought back to life
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Seriously???!! They wont let you access it at all unless your over the border! Maybe you should drive to some internet cafe in Vancouver so you can watch! I'd go, but Lake Superior can be a little unforgiving this time of year.
                I was wondering though if my laptop would still think it were in the US or not but I did consider it

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                It'd be just my luck for him to go somewhere down south where I can't get to
                It's usually always the way... *sigh*
                Sorry I got to see him last year and I had to fly to California to do so(and lets just say that was silly considering I live just south of Vancouver)

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                To the rest of the LorneLovers – I’m so glad you enjoyed the caps!! Sadly I got carried away and capped over 500 shots and have successfully crashed the LLPB four times tonight trying to get them uploaded. So instead I’m only uploading a handful – especially since many are frame after frame of the same shot with a slightly different movement.

If anyone is interested in seeing more or seeing .gifs (I can make those) let me know and I’ll upload more!

The Guard episode review:
                Spoiler:
                So I got to watch the entire episode today and it was really good. First I must give proper thunk and drool to Steve Bacic who stars in the show Anyway the general outline of the ep is Kavan and his friends are sailing out of Seattle and end up in Canadian waters when one of the friends falls ill and calls for help. The Coast Guard come out and save them only to be exposed to an unknown ‘agent’ and are forced into a quarantine.

So that’s the quick version, for a more in depth…
                Spoiler:
                Kavan plays Joe Foley, a HUGE playboy who is not only sleeping with his wife but his ex-girlfriend/friend/woman on the trip *and* hookers. He runs his own software company and often travels around the world. He and his college friends (including his ex-girlfriend and her husband, one of his best friends) decide to have a 20-year reunion sort of trip and go sailing in Joe’s boat when the ex falls ill.

When the group goes into quarantine with the Coast Guard (the ill woman is taken to the hospital and subsequently dies) the Canadian version of the CDC is convinced it’s “bird” flu as Kavan’s character has just returned from China and one of the other guys deals with immigrants from Taiwan all day.

Come to find out the ex-girlfriend was murdered by none other than Joe/Kavan’s wife who wanted to kill the entire group of them but started with the ex because she knew her husband was still sleeping with her.
                Cath great caps! Think I could bribe you into emailing me a copy of the file(of caps)? *puppy eyes* And soooo wish I could see the ep sounds like a great one(and really how many times can he be associated with
                Spoiler:
                Seattle? I mean first "See Spot Run" and now this?

@ mac

Probably wont need the membership to CA quite yet. But it's hard to say once winter sets in. Might need something to keep me warm.
                Well do let me know we are having a sponsorship drive all winter long

Noooo, no cooking! How can you cook something so... so... cute and fluffy and... did I mention there's this huge bunny behind me with glittering red eyes, fangs and claws forcing me to say this?
                Pish. Have you MET my bunnies? (Oh wait yes you have. Uhm shutting up) They are far from cute and fluffy(and the cute and fluffy ones are the WORST )

No you haven't dear. Really should do that
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

we have the cold white stuff flying... im not gonna mention said word cuz i dont like it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    we have the cold white stuff flying... im not gonna mention said word cuz i dont like it
                    I feel the same way!! BTW---

Spoiler:
                    I'm going to drop you a PM ... have a couple questions
                    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

I feel the same way!! BTW---

Spoiler:
                      I'm going to drop you a PM ... have a couple questions
                      yes
                      Spoiler:
                      got it sent my reply back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing those Guard caps, Cath. It's a shame we can't watch it online outside of Canada.

Spoiler:
                        I'm glad he doesn't die in this episode!!

Good luck with all of your end of school stuff, EB!

Good luck with the job application and job hunting, Mac.

Congratulations Mac on reaching 2000 posts!!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 02 December 2009, 03:18 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

mmmm yummy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            Snow?? What's wrong with it? S-n-o-w.. See, not too bad! SNOW, SNOw, SNow, Snow, snow... SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW.. I don't see the problem!!

Well, if you don't want the SNOW, you could always send the SNOW my way! we could really sue some SNOW! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                              Snow?? What's wrong with it? S-n-o-w.. See, not too bad! SNOW, SNOw, SNow, Snow, snow... SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW.. I don't see the problem!!

Well, if you don't want the SNOW, you could always send the SNOW my way! we could really sue some SNOW! haha.

Oh sure --- rub it in .... it's EASY to say the word when you're not up to your elbows in the stuff for 5 months of the year!!! Hey wait -- isnt there a censor or something on this site -- you shouldnt be allowed to even have that word show up!!
                              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

The photo made me immediately think of this one:

lol

oh and

sigpic
                                KavanSmithFans.com
                                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                                X