• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Lorne Lovers!!! !!!

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
    Hi Iawen Tag to you

SGU:
    Spoiler:
    OMG I’m with you with Rush. What a rat about the stones! I have a feeling someone uses them in this week’s ep though, from the ads it looks like O’Neill is talking to someone on the Destiny and Lou Diamond Phillips is on the Destiny too…

Tanya Huff is actually an author (probably most well known for her Blood Books which were turned into a short-lived TV show).

As for Kavan, isn’t his episode of The Guard supposed to be airing soon?

I’m glad to hear other LorneLovers are giving SGU a chance too

Page two save!
    Oh, she's an author! LOL! Oops, my bad.

Kavan's going to be in The Guard? And what is that? LOL.

SGU:

Spoiler:
    I'm also glad other Lorne Lovers are giving the show a chance. It really should be judged on its own merits. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Rush, and with the stones. And with everything. LOL.

*tags Cathain*
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

well its only been one ep so far.
      sigpic

Comment

*waves* This post comes to you in three parts

part the first:

Didn't watch SGU nor have any plans to, I have enough on my plate this semester without adding another new show. Plus it sounds like I haven't missed anything awesome

part the second:
        managed not to dig myself deeper with the teacher named Evan that I observed yesterday. I have to to go back one more time in two weeks to finish the rest of my hours

part the third (more for Scifi than anyone else):
        watch the game last night?

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post

part the second:
          managed not to dig myself deeper with the teacher named Evan that I observed yesterday. I have to to go back one more time in two weeks to finish the rest of my hours
          Good job. Would hate to see you embarras yourself!

part the third (more for Scifi than anyone else):
          watch the game last night?
          Unfortunately, yes. I felt so bad for Aaron. Poor kid didnt stand a chance. Friend who works the stadium here figured the Nov game would be mix of cheers and boos for Brett, but after last nite - Dont think so.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Tanya Huff is actually an author (probably most well known for her Blood Books which were turned into a short-lived TV show).
            Yes author and apparently an all around Stargate fan complete with spoilers lol. (I was attending one of her panels and she let slip some spoilers from SGU )

As for Kavan, isn’t his episode of The Guard supposed to be airing soon?
            I would think so...but I'm not sure

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
            Oh, she's an author! LOL! Oops, my bad.
            Hey its okay I have a hard time keeping everyone straight too

Kavan's going to be in The Guard? And what is that? LOL
            The Guard is as I understand it a Canadian tv program about the Canadian Coast Guard.

TV.com info

IMdB info

Oh Cathain- rumour has it that it(the Guard) was picked up by the "Ion" network to air sometime this fall in the US.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

The Guard is as I understand it a Canadian tv program about the Canadian Coast Guard.

Oh Cathain- rumour has it that it(the Guard) was picked up by the "Ion" network to air sometime this fall in the US.
              Hmmm, was wondering why I'd not heard of it outside this place here. I wonder what happened to the pilot or whatever Kavan was supposed to be doing with Torri Higginson (wasnt it her?). Or does it take forever for a show to get picked up or not picked up?
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Top of the "oh no!" page!!!

(this is such a cool shot!!)
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  *tags Cathain*
                  Tag back to Iawen – and I can’t even explain The Guard, Mac beat me to it!

part the first:

Didn't watch SGU nor have any plans to, I have enough on my plate this semester without adding another new show. Plus it sounds like I haven't missed anything awesome
                  Hi EB! Yeah I figured SGU wouldn’t be much more on my plate since I’m watching barely anything this season and I’ve only got the one class…

Yes author and apparently an all around Stargate fan complete with spoilers lol. (I was attending one of her panels and she let slip some spoilers from SGU )
                  Wow big fan I’d say! I thought it was funny, my friend was telling me that Tanya was speaking in her lit class today – I should ask her if she mentioned Stargate.

Score! But we’d still be a season behind…

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
                  Hmmm, was wondering why I'd not heard of it outside this place here. I wonder what happened to the pilot or whatever Kavan was supposed to be doing with Torri Higginson (wasnt it her?). Or does it take forever for a show to get picked up or not picked up?
                  Well as far as I know SciFi – The Guard is 100% a Canadian show (unless Mac’s rumor is true!).

Comment

Good job. Would hate to see you embarras yourself!
                    I know right? although I guess the fact that I was running slightly late (stupid lights) and that I got all my Evan!fangirling out of the way beforehand helped

Unfortunately, yes. I felt so bad for Aaron. Poor kid didnt stand a chance. Friend who works the stadium here figured the Nov game would be mix of cheers and boos for Brett, but after last nite - Dont think so.
                    I know, that had to be rough;
                    Spoiler:
                    getting sacked so many times! I would love to go to the Nov game and see how many '4' jersey's I can spot

I keep hearing mentions of that as well but nothing solid. I hope that it gets picked up because our boy deserves a leading role for once and it would be nice to see Torri working with him again!

Comment

Ah right "The Cult" was the pilot. I think pilots are harder to sell than anything due to the current economic situation especially as they are a HUGE investment and there is no guarantee they will succeed.

Tag back to Iawen – and I can’t even explain The Guard, Mac beat me to it!
                      Sorry

Wow big fan I’d say! I thought it was funny, my friend was telling me that Tanya was speaking in her lit class today – I should ask her if she mentioned Stargate.
                      Oh yeah she seemed to be a genuine fan. I really was blown away by how great she is.

Score! But we’d still be a season behind…

Well as far as I know SciFi – The Guard is 100% a Canadian show (unless Mac’s rumor is true!).
                      Darn I think I can deal with a seasons lag if it gets him screen time eventually and yes right now until it actually appears on US Tv it is strictly a Canadian series.

I keep hearing mentions of that as well but nothing solid. I hope that it gets picked up because our boy deserves a leading role for once and it would be nice to see Torri working with him again!
                      Hopefully something will come through on it soon and it will get picked up or something...
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

I know, that had to be rough;
                        Spoiler:
                        getting sacked so many times! I would love to go to the Nov game and see how many '4' jersey's I can spot
                        Spoiler:
                        That was 8 sacks including the one for a safety. Oh it's gonna be a sea of '4' just what color will be the question. You couldnt get me near the stadium for that game!

Ah right "The Cult" was the pilot. I think pilots are harder to sell than anything due to the current economic situation especially as they are a HUGE investment and there is no guarantee they will succeed.
                        Yes, I'm sure the economy has alot to do with it.

Darn I think I can deal with a seasons lag if it gets him screen time eventually and yes right now until it actually appears on US Tv it is strictly a Canadian series.

Hopefully something will come through on it soon and it will get picked up or something...
                        Agreed - I dont care what season it is - as long as our boy is in it...

Crossing fingers!
                        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That was 8 sacks including the one for a safety. Oh it's gonna be a sea of '4' just what color will be the question. You couldnt get me near the stadium for that game!
                          Personally
                          Spoiler:
                          I think that there might be more Vikings '4's than Green Bay '4's but you never know. and I almost wore my jersey today but am waiting until the Bears lose and Packers win (hopefully it'll be soon )

Yes, I'm sure the economy has alot to do with it.
                          that it does. at the chicago con Joe F. talked about how the reason was that there's no Atlantis movie as of yet is because of the economy and even though TPTB have a script and everything it's a matter of waiting until the studio thinks that they can make enough money on it to put it into production.

Comment

Personally
                            Spoiler:
                            I think that there might be more Vikings '4's than Green Bay '4's but you never know. and I almost wore my jersey today but am waiting until the Bears lose and Packers win (hopefully it'll be soon )
                            Spoiler:
                            I certainly hope they can beat da Bears. But the way they are playing..... on the bright side - Mark Tauscher is back!!!

that it does. at the chicago con Joe F. talked about how the reason was that there's no Atlantis movie as of yet is because of the economy and even though TPTB have a script and everything it's a matter of waiting until the studio thinks that they can make enough money on it to put it into production.
                            Lets hope nobody loses the script and the actors dont get too old to make it believable by the time it gets done!!!
                            sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

@ least im slowly startin to feel better.. just have this bloody cough
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                @ least im slowly startin to feel better.. just have this bloody cough
                                I hope you mean that figuratively and not literally! Here take two of these and maybe it will help!

sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X